Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 460
  1. #151
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Many Panthers fans are picking them to lose on their own forum ...


  2. #152
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Speaking of Bruce ...

    Looking at comments he has made, he is in the best shape of his life and is looking to make a huge impact this season! He looked AWESOME in preseason ...

    Let them underestimate Ike, as there still isn't a better route runner in the NFL ...

  3. #153
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by Krames41 View Post
    Wow, you just proved that Torry Holt also stays healthier. You want to go into who is more injury proned now? Thanks for proving my point. Choke another one down because you just got beat again Sally.


    I'm Jeff Kramer and I Believe....
    Oh but I thought your argument was an injured Holt was better last year than a healthy Smith...my bad for reading what you posted.

  4. #154
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Many Panthers fans are picking them to lose on their own forum ...
    It could be that we know its gonna be a tough game that could go either way.....

  5. #155
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Steve Smith is overrated, period ...

  6. #156
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Yes, but you cannot discuss it as such. You had to come over here throwing around snide comments before the discussion even began. Hence, I did the research on you, and well, I provided evidence as to how credible you are ...

  7. #157
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Let them underestimate Ike, as there still isn't a better route runner in the NFL ...
    Marvin Harrison? Test your homerism and let me know if you think Bruce runs a better route

  8. #158
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,093
    Rep Power
    132

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Ah ha! I finally figured out why Panthro is trolling over here. Check out these comments from the Panthers Board:

    Brilliant Quote from Panthro: "I really think the injuries and age of the rams WR's will allow Jake to create havoc on the the Rams DB's"

    Quotes about Panthro from others: " Don't pay attention to Panthro. No one ever does."

    Panthro says "I'm leaving for another 4 days". Another poster says "Good riddance!"

    I can tell you are well-respected at your home forum.
    Wow, that's brutal.....and funny.

  9. #159
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    FYI, Accuscore has us winning 23-20, and that's about as reliable a predictor machine as there is ....

  10. #160
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    I'd put Bruce up against Harrison running routes ANYDAY. Harrison has always been a much bigger focal point in an offense doesn't distribute the ball around near as much as the Rams ...

    Any football analyst would put Bruce right up there at the top. I can't tell you how many times I've heard it during a game ...

  11. #161
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Yes, but you cannot discuss it as such. You had to come over here throwing around snide comments before the discussion even began. Hence, I did the research on you, and well, I provided evidence as to how credible you are ...
    I've been found out about....OMGZ

  12. #162
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Evidence proves that you pretty much suck ...

    Your fellow Panther's fans even hate you ...

  13. #163
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Wow, that's brutal.....and funny.
    lol Taken out of context it is brutal....in context its funny. I deserved it for not realizing the dumbassness of my post

  14. #164
    Panthro Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    I'd put Bruce up against Harrison running routes ANYDAY. Harrison has always been a much bigger focal point in an offense doesn't distribute the ball around near as much as the Rams ...
    Since when???? I forgot Reggie Wayne just broke out last year....

  15. #165
    JMacPanthers Guest

    Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Steve Smith is overrated, period ...
    Now that is just laughable....you pretty much dig your own grave on that one. I can imagine that even your own Rams butt-buddies here are shaking their heads at that comment. Smitty is the second most dangerous man on a football field, just behind L.T. Thats not being a homer, that is just saying the facts.

    You can put up all the numbers you want, but Smitty was injured to start off the season, missed 2 games, and then had to play without his QB for another 3 and still put up almost the same numbers a Holt last season....

    Panthers 24
    Rams 10

Similar Threads

  1. UNI Gridders at Iowa Saturday
    By DJRamFan in forum COLLEGE
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-12-2005, 06:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •