Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    bigdog_10_2002 is offline Registered User

Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by RAM-BO View Post
    Typical for a dying team to focus on the past. So sad. :\
    You speaking from experience

nahh, Panther Fan here, just to talk it up before next sunday's game. Should be a very good game, two playoff caliber teams that have holes. I can see this game going either way, probably will be won by 6 or fewer points.

We did have a rough preseason but the coaching staff is taking necessary precautions so that we can "hopefully" avoid the injury bug this year.

For the panthers next sunday: I expect Dan Morgan to have a big game, he has a chip on his shoulder and feels he has to prove himself, of course with all that said, he deff. needs to stay on the field.

D. Williams and Foster should also do well. I know your team has upgraded their dline however IMO it is still a weak link, and with the way fox and davidson try to operate, i believe they will attempt to run the ball and control the clock.

For the rams next sunday: If Bulger doesn't throw for 250+ on our secondary he should surely be released...lol...j/k. Our hugest hole is at the safety position. Our CB's are good and make up for some of the ground that the safeties can't however with our DC insisting that we only rush four, our pass def is very suspect.

Drew Bennett will probably lead your team in rec. next sunday. R. Marshall is a good up and coming corner however i don't think he can run with bennett.

Take my comments for what they are worth. Heres to a great, entertaining game with no injuries

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

BeastMorgan, let me ask you this: Have you really looked at our roster and seen what these players can do?

Bruce - yes, he's older, but this pre-season he has been running like he did 4 or 5 years ago. He looks faster, more flexible, and honestly, if I had to guess his age by the way he is playing I'd say he looks like he's only 29.

Holt - had surgery last winter, and I still haven't seen him run like Holt should. He might just be favoring his knee to keep from injuring it again. However, I'd take a slightly diminished Holt over 80% of the other wideouts in the NFL.

Bennett - BIG WR, gives Bulger a target that can reach up above coverage.

Jackson - the only RB in the league I'd say is better is LT, and that may change this year. He's one of the most versatile players in the league.

McMichael - finally, we have a threat at TE.

Leonard - He's going to be a surprise to most of our opponents this year.

Barron - he learned to count. He's one of the most talented RT's in the NFC, and looks like he might have a shot at a Pro Bowl year.

Pace - I'll just tell you NO ONE better say anything bad about his mother...no one!

Bulger - IMO, the #2 QB in the NFL. After this year, he may be #1. He could hit a flea on a charging rhino at 60 paces, and he's getting better every season.

Incognito - Freddie and Jason are terrified of this man...he doesn't just lift weights, he EATS them!

Romberg - he's scary. So scary only Hillary being president strikes fear in more people.

Carriker - he scares both Incognito AND Romberg! Doesn't just lift weights, he lifts the guys who are lifting weights - at the same time! I hope your O-line took astronomy in college, because Carriker will have them seeing stars.

Pisa - Plays like pain is a performance enhancing substance.

Little - His mother tried making fun of him once.....ONCE.

J. Hall - he's the one who'll be rushing the QB while teams are busy double teaming Little....

Hill - he's the guy who reminds me of Underdog. Kind of small, but...'speed of lightning'.

D. Hall - a return man that understands you are supposed to run FORWARDS.

That's just a few of the guys you'll be seeing on September 9. You saw us at our worst last year, now prepare to see us ready to win. We're a different team now.

bigredman is offline Registered User

How can anyone hate such a beautiful thing. I mean look at it. Why would they be an "Arch" enemy?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers-stlouisarch.jpg  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BeastMorgan55 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    All we have to do is score 1 more point then the Panthers. That's like taking candy from a baby.

Steven Jackson will get more than 8 carries on September 9th, 2007. You can take that to the bank.

:r
    Bring it!!

Dieing team? 27.5 average age of starters? nfl=prime....

1 point would be more than you scored last year...

And do you mind telling me how your gonna stop Deanglo Williams? 20 carries for 125 yds we ran for 240 yds vs. your "d" ....

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    BeastMorgan, let me ask you this: Have you really looked at our roster and seen what these players can do?

Bruce - yes, he's older, but this pre-season he has been running like he did 4 or 5 years ago. He looks faster, more flexible, and honestly, if I had to guess his age by the way he is playing I'd say he looks like he's only 29.

Holt - had surgery last winter, and I still haven't seen him run like Holt should. He might just be favoring his knee to keep from injuring it again. However, I'd take a slightly diminished Holt over 80% of the other wideouts in the NFL.

Bennett - BIG WR, gives Bulger a target that can reach up above coverage.

Jackson - the only RB in the league I'd say is better is LT, and that may change this year. He's one of the most versatile players in the league.

McMichael - finally, we have a threat at TE.

Leonard - He's going to be a surprise to most of our opponents this year.

Barron - he learned to count. He's one of the most talented RT's in the NFC, and looks like he might have a shot at a Pro Bowl year.

Pace - I'll just tell you NO ONE better say anything bad about his mother...no one!

Bulger - IMO, the #2 QB in the NFL. After this year, he may be #1. He could hit a flea on a charging rhino at 60 paces, and he's getting better every season.

Incognito - Freddie and Jason are terrified of this man...he doesn't just lift weights, he EATS them!

Romberg - he's scary. So scary only Hillary being president strikes fear in more people.

Carriker - he scares both Incognito AND Romberg! Doesn't just lift weights, he lifts the guys who are lifting weights - at the same time! I hope your O-line took astronomy in college, because Carriker will have them seeing stars.

Pisa - Plays like pain is a performance enhancing substance.

Little - His mother tried making fun of him once.....ONCE.

J. Hall - he's the one who'll be rushing the QB while teams are busy double teaming Little....

Hill - he's the guy who reminds me of Underdog. Kind of small, but...'speed of lightning'.

D. Hall - a return man that understands you are supposed to run FORWARDS.

That's just a few of the guys you'll be seeing on September 9. You saw us at our worst last year, now prepare to see us ready to win. We're a different team now.
    that is the most homeristic thing i've ever seen Lmao..

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    History does not have to repeat itself.

The Rams have home field advantage, a loaded offense and hopefully a more complete defense that can stop the run and stop the passing attack. The D is the biggest question for the Rams in my mind and it would be nice to see them come in shut down the panthers.
    What D? lmao

you wont be able to run the ball mark it...

they shut you down last year with draft and diggs at lb...this year we have Morgan and beason......

HoFBound90 is offline Registered User

Typical for a dying team to focus on the past. So sad
    And your a team who is desperate and dreaming for an unlikely winning season? Besides, what have the Rams had to focus on in the present that is postive with their W-L and playoff appearances?

1 point would be more than you scored last year...
    LOL! ouch, that was quite a burn and also = Checkmate for that argument

HoFBound90 is offline Registered User

Opps, you guys made the Playoffs in '04, my fault forgot about that big ol wildcard birth.

So if the Panthers are a dying team, but the rams havent made the playoffs since 04 what are they?

blood85 is offline Registered User

You should be very scared, don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to worry next week, when SJ is shredding your defense.

Where is your superbowl trophy?? Checkmate that panther fan.

gengizk is offline Registered User

You ram fans go alot of nerves calling out the panthers. last I checked we have completely owned you! 15-0! Nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    History does not have to repeat itself.

The Rams have home field advantage, a loaded offense and hopefully a more complete defense that can stop the run and stop the passing attack. The D is the biggest question for the Rams in my mind and it would be nice to see them come in shut down the panthers.
    I believe that was they said in our playoff meeting a few years ago. Oh yeah who won that game? I forgot?

Win the Superbowl, first Panther fans, there...said it, there's my nerves, that is the point of playing the game : It's to win it all, isn't it??? Ouch!!! Sorry about that one panther fans, I know it hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by blood85 View Post
    Where is your superbowl trophy?? Checkmate that panther fan.
    Yeah you only had a 50 year head start. Checkmate that lamb fan

Quote Originally Posted by blood85 View Post
    Win the Superbowl, first Panther fans, there...said it, there's my nerves, that is the point of playing the game : It's to win it all, isn't it??? Ouch!!! Sorry about that one panther fans, I know it hurt.
    Boy you guys are worse than buc fans. They know they cant beat us so all they can do is talk about the super bowl that they won. So obviously you know you cant beat us either which is why you are using the same crutch that they use.