Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by J-Vic View Post
    bahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha and just in case you missed it bahahahahahahahahhhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
    Classy post.

All I can say is the Panthers took it to the Rams, took advantage of their opportunities and deserved the win. Congrats Carolina fans, your team was better today.

BeastMorgan55 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Classy post.

All I can say is the Panthers took it to the Rams, took advantage of their opportunities and deserved the win. Congrats Carolina fans, your team was better today.
    Hey guys good luck the rest of the year! i just had to gloat a little because some of the people here were the biggest homers i have ever seen...

Panthernation is offline Registered User

Hey guys I'm not a trash talker but I was on the edge of my seat for most of the day:O

Good luck against San Fran next week and who knows....we may meet again in January

Panthericulous is offline Registered User

not goin to say much... but i want apologies for calling smith pudgy... and for whoever said bruce would get 100 yards and a td... it made me laugh then and its making me crack up now... wow... so much more i could say but i wont... im focusing on the texans who actually looked good today... i want crow eaten by ramsinifiti or whoever you are NOW!!!! man up...

PntherPryd is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Panthericulous View Post
    not goin to say much... but i want apologies for calling smith pudgy... and for whoever said bruce would get 100 yards and a td... it made me laugh then and its making me crack up now... wow... so much more i could say but i wont... im focusing on the texans who actually looked good today... i want crow eaten by ramsinifiti or whoever you are NOW!!!! man up...

don't wait too long. experience demonstrates that the stand-up guys eat their crow and move on while the turkeys smoking crack and predicting 35-7 and Steven Jackson setting records and the stellar additions to defense and coaching and the general rammie offensive juggernaut will be cooling their heels until at least the middle of next week.

Riptide is offline Registered User

Good luck against San Fran next week guys. Tough news about Pace. If anyone knows about season ending injuries in week one, its Panther fans. Hate to see it. We got a couple of gifts today from Jackson, so we'll take it and run out of town. . . until next time . . . good luckk!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I did not say anything that I have to eat crow about. I am not happy about this game and I think the Rams are going to have a slow start yet again.

I have to say, I am not impressed with most of the Panther fans who have stopped by. Not very classy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Murph is offline Registered User

Just wanted to say good game guys and that Carriker is a BEAST. I think you got a steal with him.

By the end of the season I wouldn't be surprised if you guys are saying that Carriker is 2nd best guy on your D behind Spoon (all of us Panther fans still miss him alot). I think your D needs a true shutdown corner in the "elite" category to play opposite of Hill. Asante Samuel will probably be available next March and could be a huge pickup for you. This time next year having a stud anchor on the DL (Carriker), a stud LB (Spoon) and a stud DB (whoever you can get) will set the foundation for a top 10 defense which is the only thing your team needs to make the playoffs. Just my 2 cents.

panthers55 is offline Registered User

Wanted to just come by and wish you guys luck the rest of the season. I am really sorryt to see that Pace may be gone for the year. After last year's injury i am sure he is as disappointed as Jenkins was when he missed 2 years in a row. Hopefully it was early enough you can find some chemistry and get back on track for the rest year. We started 2005 1-2 and still finished 11-5 and went to the NFCCG. So maybe you can get on a roll too. Maybe we see you in January.

I'll check in from time to time. Again thanks for the discussion and banter.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Panthernation View Post
    Hey guys I'm not a trash talker but I was on the edge of my seat for most of the day:O

Good luck against San Fran next week and who knows....we may meet again in January
    Congrats on your big win. It's a nice feather in the cap of any team that can win on the road.