Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    PantherMafia1 is offline Registered User

Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

Lets get some facts straight..

1. There is absoulutley no doubt that Delhomme is are starter..He has looked the best and he gives the panthers the best chanceto win ...He had one bad year last year, so what? He still can be a very good qb an gets us wins

2. And its not like its a completley changed offence.. We have few changes here or there, but its not as if were going to the west coast offence..so our offence should be plenty comforntble..and even if thier not 100 percent, its not like you guys have a top 10 defence to hold us down that much.

3. And not to make exuses, but injuries played a huge part in our season last year...

In just our first game we lost our starting mlb, center, and left tackle, arguybly the three most important postions outside qb..This completley destroyed our oline, and run game .....Not to mention steve smith admitted he was only able to play at 70 percent the enitre season because of hamstring injurie in presaeson..

Both teams will be pretty differnt frm last year, so its hard to even compare this frm last years game..

gengizk is offline Registered User

I am so looking forward to this game. I honestly cant think of an easier season opener than beating the rams unless it was maybe the raiders. This game is going to be so easy. Thank you NFL for this free gift.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gengizk View Post
    I am so looking forward to this game. I honestly cant think of an easier season opener than beating the rams unless it was maybe the raiders. This game is going to be so easy. Thank you NFL for this free gift.
    No matter how ignorant some of your comments may be, at least you guys are here representing your team. 5 pages in 24 hours...not bad.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by PantherMafia1 View Post
    1. There is absoulutley no doubt that Delhomme is are starter..He has looked the best and he gives the panthers the best chanceto win ...He had one bad year last year, so what? He still can be a very good qb an gets us wins
    He's looked the best? I'm not sure if that's a strong statement of support. We'll see if he bounces back, but IMO Delhomme has seen his best days and has to be a bit worried with Carr breathing down his neck.

2. And its not like its a completley changed offence.. We have few changes here or there, but its not as if were going to the west coast offence..so our offence should be plenty comforntble..and even if thier not 100 percent, its not like you guys have a top 10 defence to hold us down that much.
    Well, if things have not changed much, is that a good thing for a team that only scored 1 TD against a banged up, battered, underachieving defense? We're better on defense without the likes of Kennedy, Hargrove and Fisher, are the Panthers better on offense?

3. And not to make exuses, but injuries played a huge part in our season last year...
    Sounds like an excuse to me. The Rams also had a slew of injuries, so I guess that aspect is a wash.

Both teams will be pretty differnt frm last year, so its hard to even compare this frm last years game..
    This we can agree on.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    No matter how ignorant some of your comments may be, at least you guys are here representing your team. 5 pages in 24 hours...not bad.
    I agree. Panther fans are representing well. Hopefully, the rest of our opponents supporters will do the same.

I agree on a couple of things.

1) Game one ... always a crap shoot
    2) Panther Fans, representing well.

Keep it up guys.

BeastMorgan55 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    BM, one thing....Cogs CAN play center, but is our RG. And....Carriker is no longer a DE, but a NT.

Study, man, STUDY!!!!
    That would be why i said CONVERTED.....

Cogs still wont be blocking peppers... with Kris Jenkins playing right in front of his face...

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by General Custer
    I am so looking forward to this battle. I honestly cant think of an easier conquest than beating Sitting Bull. This batle is going to be so easy. Thank you for this free gift.
    That about says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMorgan55 View Post
    That would be why i said CONVERTED.....

Cogs still wont be blocking peppers... with Kris Jenkins playing right in front of his face...
    Handling Jenkins is no problem. All you need to do is wait until the ball is snapped and toss a couple of donuts away from where the ball carrier is going.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Handling Jenkins is no problem. All you need to do is wait until the ball is snapped and toss a couple of donuts away from where the ball carrier is going.
    Kris Jenkins....Bernie M.....

Could it be? Overweight, love of donuts....Av, are Jenkins and Bernie related?

Brothers from another blubber?

BernieM is offline Registered User

I saw that!

bigdog_10_2002 is offline Registered User

I honestly hope both of these teams have great years. In the entire NFC, i would have to say that i like the rams better than the rest. You guys have a classy organization and classy fans. I will be pulling for the rams to do well after week 1.

Go Panthers

Krames41 is offline Registered User

Carolina Fans:

I'm sorry to have to bring this up but there is no way in hell your ever going to beat us.

Who would you rather have Torry Holt or Steve Smith? That's right Torry Holt (don't even say Steve Smith is better because I've already looked up the numbers and they will embarass you).

Steven Jackson or your running backs by committee? That's right Steven Jackson (he will be the top running back in the league)

Marc Bulger or Jake Delhomme? That's right Marc Bulger. Marc Bulger passed for over 4,300 yards last season (third best in the NFL, 96 yards less than Peyton Manning, and 772 more yards than Tom Brady) to go along with 24 touchdowns and only eight interceptions (by the way that's the same number of touchdowns as Brady, with four fewer picks). He is easily the most accurate qb in the league, a top five quaterback in the league, and the most underrated quaterback in the league. How's Delhomme doing?

Orlando Pace or your entire line put together. That's right Orlando Pace.

Leonard Little or Julius Peppers? Okay this one is debatable (or the closest thing you have to beating us) To bad Pace and Barron are going to dominate Peppers.

Keep bringing up last year because Sunday, as we are beating you by fifty points, it's the only thing you'll have to say. And in the mean time we will be chanting, "SCORE BOARD," because there is no way your going to be able to keep up with our offense. I can't wait until we light up the score board. I don't wanna work is gonna be pumping through the DOME all day (that's right I made a greatest show on turf touchdown song reference) I hope your one offensive weapon can keep up with THE ST. LOUIS RAMS!!! I'm Jeff Kramer and I believe (that's right).
    Last edited by Krames41; -09-03-2007 at 08:38 PM.

bigdog_10_2002 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Krames41 View Post

Leonard Little or Julius Peppers? Okay this one is debatable (or the closest thing you have to beating us) To bad Pace and Barron are going to dominate Peppers.

).

hahahahaha....lay off the homerade man
    Last edited by bigdog_10_2002; -09-03-2007 at 09:51 PM.