Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    BeastMorgan55 is offline Registered User

Re: ARCH ENEMIES (Week 1): Carolina Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by Krames41 View Post
    Carolina Fans:

I'm sorry to have to bring this up but there is no way in hell your ever going to beat us.

Who would you rather have Torry Holt or Steve Smith? That's right Torry Holt (don't even say Steve Smith is better because I've already looked up the numbers and they will embarass you).

Steven Jackson or your running backs by committee? That's right Steven Jackson (he will be the top running back in the league)

Marc Bulger or Jake Delhomme? That's right Marc Bulger. Marc Bulger passed for over 4,300 yards last season (third best in the NFL, 96 yards less than Peyton Manning, and 772 more yards than Tom Brady) to go along with 24 touchdowns and only eight interceptions (by the way that's the same number of touchdowns as Brady, with four fewer picks). He is easily the most accurate qb in the league, a top five quaterback in the league, and the most underrated quaterback in the league. How's Delhomme doing?

Orlando Pace or your entire line put together. That's right Orlando Pace.

Leonard Little or Julius Peppers? Okay this one is debatable (or the closest thing you have to beating us) To bad Pace and Barron are going to dominate Peppers.

Keep bringing up last year because Sunday, as we are beating you by fifty points, it's the only thing you'll have to say. And in the mean time we will be chanting, "SCORE BOARD," because there is no way your going to be able to keep up with our offense. I can't wait until we light up the score board. I don't wanna work is gonna be pumping through the DOME all day (that's right I made a greatest show on turf touchdown song reference) I hope your one offensive weapon can keep up with THE ST. LOUIS RAMS!!! I'm Jeff Kramer and I believe (that's right).
    with the exeption of pace all of those guys played last year too... and did what??? 0!

And yes i would rather have smith because as of right now he is a bigger threat....

and no sj will not be the nfls best back, 2nd yes but he couldnt hold lts jock...

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    Kris Jenkins....Bernie M.....

Could it be? Overweight, love of donuts....Av, are Jenkins and Bernie related?
    I some how doubt a guy who thre alen faneca on his ass with ease fears incognito...

gengizk is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Krames41 View Post
    Carolina Fans:

I'm sorry to have to bring this up but there is no way in hell your ever going to beat us.

Who would you rather have Torry Holt or Steve Smith? That's right Torry Holt (don't even say Steve Smith is better because I've already looked up the numbers and they will embarass you).

Steven Jackson or your running backs by committee? That's right Steven Jackson (he will be the top running back in the league)

Marc Bulger or Jake Delhomme? That's right Marc Bulger. Marc Bulger passed for over 4,300 yards last season (third best in the NFL, 96 yards less than Peyton Manning, and 772 more yards than Tom Brady) to go along with 24 touchdowns and only eight interceptions (by the way that's the same number of touchdowns as Brady, with four fewer picks). He is easily the most accurate qb in the league, a top five quaterback in the league, and the most underrated quaterback in the league. How's Delhomme doing?

Orlando Pace or your entire line put together. That's right Orlando Pace.

Leonard Little or Julius Peppers? Okay this one is debatable (or the closest thing you have to beating us) To bad Pace and Barron are going to dominate Peppers.

Keep bringing up last year because Sunday, as we are beating you by fifty points, it's the only thing you'll have to say. And in the mean time we will be chanting, "SCORE BOARD," because there is no way your going to be able to keep up with our offense. I can't wait until we light up the score board. I don't wanna work is gonna be pumping through the DOME all day (that's right I made a greatest show on turf touchdown song reference) I hope your one offensive weapon can keep up with THE ST. LOUIS RAMS!!! I'm Jeff Kramer and I believe (that's right).

I'll give you marc Bulger and Orlando Pace. But to even put Leonard Little in Peppers class is asbsurd. As for Holt and Smith. Torrie Holt 5 years ago was better than Smith. Now its not even close. Most KNOWLEDGABLE football fans know this

RedArcher7 is offline Registered User

I like this big dog guy. You can stay, but I think the rest of you are missing a D & D game in your moms basement.

Are you kidding Smith is better than Holt? I'll take Torry over Wide out of any time, any time.

No really, put more than one thought into a box. Good luck goobers, thanks for stopping by bigdog, hope to see ya around.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by PantherMafia1 View Post
    Lets get some facts straight..

2. And its not like its a completley changed offence. offence.. offence comforntble.. thier defence

3. exuses

arguybly postions injurie in presaeson..

Both teams will be pretty differnt frm last year, so its hard to even compare this frm last years game..

I'm guessing this was an attempt at shorthand?

Quote Originally Posted by gengizk View Post
    I am so looking forward to this game. I honestly cant think of an easier season opener than beating the rams unless it was maybe the raiders. This game is going to be so easy. Thank you NFL for this free gift.
    You can wake up now, the dream is over.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMorgan55 View Post
    I some how doubt a guy who thre alen faneca on his ass with ease fears incognito...
    The difference is Incognito will be back for more. You can bank on it.:r

bigdog_10_2002 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RedArcher7 View Post
    I like this big dog guy. You can stay, but I think the rest of you are missing a D & D game in your moms basement.

Are you kidding Smith is better than Holt? I'll take Torry over Wide out of any time, any time.

No really, put more than one thought into a box. Good luck goobers, thanks for stopping by bigdog, hope to see ya around.

i appreciate it man, i'm just glad it's football season. I usually don't venture over to other boards to smack it up, unless its falcon or cowboy fans. I just like to read the oposing teams p.o.v and their perspective on the upcoming game

PantherMafia1 is offline Registered User

I dont belivev delhomme has declined...I mean you have to remeber he lost his center and left taclke ( forcing his right tackle to move to the left, a 2nd year backup to play center, and a FA tackle signed after preseason to play the right, not to mention the right gurd constanly being switched) had no run game, and his #1 wr only playing at 70 percent the entire season, and jake missing 3 games....
    He had nothing going his way....He had pretty good seasons before...and hes only 32, he will bounce back..

And there is no doubt, regardless of how our new playbook goes that we are aalready better offence than last year simply because we are completly healthy and do not have the problems of last year...

blood85 is offline Registered User

In response to HoFbound90, the rams did win a Championship 8 yrs after they were established, only back then it was called a Championship not a "Superbowl" as the term Superbowl wasn't used till the 60's. Do some history search first before you start calling people dumb, or did you leave your intelligence back in Carolina? Here let me help you out since there is a term called "reading" and doing "research" which maybe you are not familiar with. The Rams won their 1st Championship in 1945, 2nd in 1951 and third in 1999. There hope that helps, I know you Caroline Fans are not as "dumb" as somebody who puts the letters "HO" in their name??? I rest my case, Checkmate that...again.

As of today... steve smith is a bigger playmaker.... the guy made the mighty bears "d" of 05' look like fools single handed.... he had 10 catchs for 245 yds and 3 tds...

RedArcher7 is offline Registered User

It doesn't matter how banged up your starters are, every lineman on your team has horrendous SLAQ. They'll get beat all day by Hall and Little.

blood85 is offline Registered User

And yes the Rams will win...Why, We have better players that will help us win , namely, Hall and Carriker.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

This thread is great .... I am entertained.....

Soon very soon football will start for real and we will know many things.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It doesn't matter how banged up your starters are, every lineman on your team has horrendous SLAQ. They'll get beat all day by Hall and Little.
    Yea i 'm skaking a loins reject and a rookie converted de.....

Our rt is pro bowl caliber... gross

Our lg is a pro bowler whale..

Little lol you meen the guy who while drunk ran a woman over and killed her back in 98" ?