Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Arch Enemies (Week 2): San Francisco Niners

No rest for the weary.

ITS WHINER WEEK!

(Niner fans, please read the "Arch Enemies" rules thread before you post here.)

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: Arch Enemies (Week 2): San Francisco Niners

It's time to kick the $^&* out of the ****!
    :sfosux::sfosux::sfosux::sfosux::sfosux::sfosux::sfosux::sfosux::sfosux:
    Last edited by RAMMAN68; -09-10-2007 at 03:57 PM.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

funk_doc is offline Registered User

what's up rams fans...well just came in to say sorry about yesterdays game...my best friend is a rams fan and i went to the bar to watch the game with him...tough loss...i thought u guys were going to win...sorry about the injuries to ur team as well, i know that hurts...don't get down on the loss, its only the first game...like i told my friend, ur team will bounce back like ur team always does, like last year u guys started slow and then went full speed after about week 3....now let's talk 2nd week...the rams vs niners will be tough for both...they have played eachother competitively lately, therefore giving us fans an edge of ur seat type of game. to be honest i'm nervous about the game. i know homers will say my team will whoop urs and vice versa. i know it will be tough for my niners...i don't know how the defense will be by week 2. i don't know if they even have enough to stop ur weapons. well lets all hope for a fun, action packed, and injury free game come week 2.

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

funk_doc,

It's hard to get riled up when your opponent brings you flowers on the first date. I can't say a single bad thing about your post (except it was posted by a niner fan).

Seriously, good post. Especially, the part about an injury free game because I think we (Rams Nation) are all hurt right now. Hopefully, we can nurse our wounds while we bathe in NINER BLOOD!

JK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Maybe not now, but soon.

blood85 is offline Registered User

Yeah, I 2nd that motion, dang....what can I say about the niners, since you were quite polite,other than my brother in law is a huge niners fan and is really annoying. You know what I hate the whiners, but may the best team win. No cheating, no "video taping", no nothing, just a hard fought game.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by funk_doc View Post
    what's up rams fans...well just came in to say sorry about yesterdays game...my best friend is a rams fan and i went to the bar to watch the game with him...tough loss...i thought u guys were going to win...sorry about the injuries to ur team as well, i know that hurts...don't get down on the loss, its only the first game...like i told my friend, ur team will bounce back like ur team always does, like last year u guys started slow and then went full speed after about week 3....now let's talk 2nd week...the rams vs niners will be tough for both...they have played eachother competitively lately, therefore giving us fans an edge of ur seat type of game. to be honest i'm nervous about the game. i know homers will say my team will whoop urs and vice versa. i know it will be tough for my niners...i don't know how the defense will be by week 2. i don't know if they even have enough to stop ur weapons. well lets all hope for a fun, action packed, and injury free game come week 2.
    I wouldnt worry about stopping our weapons our coaching staff has already figured out how to do that. We will dink and dunk you into submission. We looked terrible but I thought the Cards and Niners were equally dreadful on offense. I'm not saying we are going to win because I'm not sure which team is going to show up. The conervative dink and dunk Rams or the Rams that realize we have great offensive players. I'm sure it will be tough but hopefully not tough to watch like Sunday was!
    Just Fix It

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

IMHO Steven Jackson is going to look to rebound from last weeks game. That being said the Whiners "D" had better bring their A game.

well after watching the monday night game, it looks as if steven jackson might rebound big time on our weak run d...can't believe the niners let edge rush like that...the niners offense was looking weak too...alex smith needs to play the way he did on the final drive, with some cajones lol. even though i'm a die hard niners fan i believe the rams might have the edge over the niners come sunday...as long as they both give us fans a good exciting game and most importantly an injury free game as i mentioned before, then that's what matters. i'm surprised that no belligerent niners fans have hit up this thread yet...i've been visiting clanram for years now and i've seen those belligerent fans on here just making fools of themselves...i'm sure they'll be here soon...i got ur guys' back if they act like fools lol cuz all they say is 5 superbowls over and over...it gets old. take care rams fans.

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Just checking in. First let me say my smacking will be limited this week. Tomorrow I'm going out of town to visit some friends for a week. While they do have internet access, it seems kinda rude to go visit your friends and then spend your time on their computer hanging out on the internet. So I probably won't post much, if at all, and I probably won't catch the game till I get back next Wednesday. I'll check in after the game, just not Sunday evening

Can't say I was impressed by either of our teams this week. When I looked at the schedule earlier this year, I figured this game would be a loss for the Niners, but with Pace out, Fakhir Brown out, Incognito hurt or possibly out, and Holt not quite being at full strength, I think this game is 50/50. The two things that have hurt the Rams in the last few meetings have been the inability to stop the run and the inability to keep Bulger protected. I thought the Rams did a decent job plugging the middle until late in the game, so they may have some success stopping Gore. I'm not so sure about your OLine's ability to protect Bulger, though. In the last 3 games Bulger has played against the Niners, he's been sacked 15 times. And Sunday it looked like the Rams were still having protection issues.

Provided they don't come out looking sluggish as they sometimes do and don't turn over the ball, I can see the Niners stealing a win, 21-17.

Looking forward to a good game and hopefully there won't be any more serious injuries. Go Niners!

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

RedArcher7 is offline Registered User

You're the 'Niner bigdog. Can't go on much to break down this game, except what we think will be. One week in the books doesn't tell us much. Pace is out so we have trouble on the line and seeing how you guys play with a 3-4 I think that could cause some serious problems for the younger linemen with the blitzing and what not.

While the 9er line might be over paid and under talented, there are still some freakin fattys on that line that can run block, I'm worried about Gore. The defense I still don't think is all it's cracked up to be. 2 solid but not spectacular corners, one heck of a linebacking core, and a rusting line. One more year for that D to gel and I think it could get nasty. Great to have you on board man, let's go in and out of the game the same, injury free and 1-1.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

well after watching the monday night game, it looks as if steven jackson might rebound big time on our weak run d...can't believe the niners let edge rush like that...the niners offense was looking weak too...alex smith needs to play the way he did on the final drive, with some cajones lol. even though i'm a die hard niners fan i believe the rams might have the edge over the niners come sunday...as long as they both give us fans a good exciting game and most importantly an injury free game as i mentioned before, then that's what matters. i'm surprised that no belligerent niners fans have hit up this thread yet...i've been visiting clanram for years now and i've seen those belligerent fans on here just making fools of themselves...i'm sure they'll be here soon...i got ur guys' back if they act like fools lol cuz all they say is 5 superbowls over and over...it gets old. take care rams fans.

I have to admit, it's refreshing to see a ******* fan on here that's NOT repeating "5 superbowls, 5 superbowls, 5 superbowls...." Gawd, that's as annoying as Faider Nation fan saying; "3 superbowls, just win baby, 3 superbowls, team of the decades, 3 superbowls...."

It's difficult to figure out what's going to happen this Sunday. WHICH Ram team will show up? Are the ******'s as bad offensively as they showed last night? I mean, that offensive display was horrible. All I could think of as I watched that mess last night was, "and I thought MY team looked bad". But in the end, at least your team got the W.

I will expect the Rams to play much better this week. I would also expect the ******'s to play better as well. Heck, nowhere to go but up for us. I hope the Rams understand that this is as early a "must-win" game as they'll ever get. If they play the way Ram Nation knows they can, I'm confident we'll win, but don't think the *****'s aren't licking their chops at a chance to take a two-up lead on a wounded Rams team.

By the way, what's a So-Cal guy doing rooting for a Nor-Cal team?
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Hi funk_doc. It's good to finally meet a whiners fan I didn't instantly want to punch. This upcoming Game with your boys followed by the Cards is extremely important for us. The games that follow you two are actually tuff and my team/coaching staff clearly needs a stepping stone to build their confidence up. (Not to mention some seriously needed early wins.) Hope your team can one day live up to all the hype. Still sick of always hearing about you. Peace.

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

Why don't you just leave those annoying repeatative chumps and become a Rams fan. I sounds like you've got greatness in you, just need a little guidance. Walk towards the light. Besides, everybody knows we've got better looking uniforms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Maybe not now, but soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post

By the way, what's a So-Cal guy doing rooting for a Nor-Cal team?

i have a lot of family in san fran and as a child in the 80s i would always see niners stuff here and there in my aunt's house and i guess i just adapted to it lol.

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RedArcher7 View Post
    One week in the books doesn't tell us much.
    Too true. At some point, I expect the Rams to turn it up a notch offensively, though I'm not sure when that will be. They had the same problem early last year, too. But I think they're better than they looked.

Same could be said for our OLine. It was one of the better run-blocking units in the league last year and so-so in pass protection, but they looked abysmal in both areas last night. I think they'll eventually pull their heads out of their rectums and start playing better, though I'd prefer it sooner rather than later.

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast