Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Re: Arch Enemies (Week 3): Tampa Bay Bucs

LOL ... Please inform this Tampa fan that he doesn't know hot until he sits through one of those midwest heat waves that came through this year ...

90 degrees is not hot friend .... 106 is ...

Tampa Bay is the epitome of average ...

The offense is average, the defense is average at best, and the team as a whole is average. They are going to finish somewhere between 6-10 and 8-8 and probably be competetive in most games ...

With that said, the only areas of this game that I see Tampa having the advantage in is O-Line and maybe a slight edge in DB's and LB's ....

Tampa have ZERO chance to run the ball against us. Carnell isn't half the back Gore is, but he's a similar type runner. He's going nowhere up the middle ...

Our DB's are too fast for Galloway to bust those big plays on us ...

Garcia starts seeing the pressure, he's going to fold, watch some tapes of him in Cleveland ...

Rams 24, Bucs 13

rammiser is offline Registered User

I dont know how anyone can be confident that we will win this game. I hope we win, but we just lost two home games to two lesser opponents. Two games we were leading and poised to go up by double digits and fumbled away our chances. The Bucs are beatable but so were the Whiners and Panthers. Garcia is more dangerous than Alex Smith because Smith just isnt that good. The Bucs defense is still pretty good and we always had trouble with the cover two. Jackson needs to have a huge day, he cannot be lost in the shuffle this week. Also enough with scoring 13 at the half can we score td's instead of fg's this week? I hope we win and I'm not predicting a score, GO RAMS.
    Just Fix It

I am very confident we can win this game ...

I think we just have Tampa outclassed ...

shultsy24 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    I am very confident we can win this game ...

I think we just have Tampa outclassed ...

For the record, i lived in western illinois for 14 years of my life, i go there every summer. YOU my friend have not seen HOT. Sure, the thermometer here in florida reads 95 but the head index is 110+. It hit 110 in the index last game and i fully expect that to happen again. We only get a "slight" advantage in our DB and LB? Are you serious? Who do you have that even contends with Ronde barber? Or brian kelly for that matter(he probably won't play but we will see). Our Linebackers are FAR superior. brooks, ruud(nfc player of the week),June! Come on man, i'm not saying we will win but you are making it look like the bucs are the worst team in the league. We are a much improved team, and to say caddy won't be able to do nothing on that we will see. How does 24 carries for 112 yards sound? See ya in tampa, lets hope for a good game!

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by shultsy24 View Post
    For the record, i lived in western illinois for 14 years of my life, i go there every summer. YOU my friend have not seen HOT. Sure, the thermometer here in florida reads 95 but the head index is 110+. It hit 110 in the index last game and i fully expect that to happen again. We only get a "slight" advantage in our DB and LB? Are you serious? Who do you have that even contends with Ronde barber? Or brian kelly for that matter(he probably won't play but we will see). Our Linebackers are FAR superior. brooks, ruud(nfc player of the week),June! Come on man, i'm not saying we will win but you are making it look like the bucs are the worst team in the league. We are a much improved team, and to say caddy won't be able to do nothing on that we will see. How does 24 carries for 112 yards sound? See ya in tampa, lets hope for a good game!
    I've been to the midwest, and I've spent a fair amount of time in Florida, so I'll agree wholeheartedly about the weather. Hot is also 115 - 125 F in the deserts of So. Cal. But hell, I've played 36 holes of golf in 115 in the desert. No big deal. Not with 10-15% humidity. BUT, 100 degrees and 80-90 percent humidity in Florida. One word. HELL. Why anyone would live in that is beyond me. So it will be a problem with players that haven't experienced it.

I think this game will be a tough one to win, but the Rams absolutely have to win it. ...and the Rams are pretty good when they're road dogs, as they are in this one. The Rams will win if they hold onto the ball.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Just for the record, I don't need a lecture on humidity and heat index ...

I live in Alabama, where it is just as hot as Tampa in the summer, and just as humid ....

We have heat index warnings for heat indices of 105-115 degrees all summer long ....

The heat is not a factor in this game. If that is your big kicker, you are in for a long game ...

With all these impressive players, can you explain to me why you team is giving up 350 yards a game?

BTW, your cadillac had 24 carries for 61 yards last game ...

I am terribly impressed ....

blood85 is offline Registered User

It will be a hard fought game, I look for the Rams stars to have a better game, that is why I think they will win 27-24. The heat will be a factor, but for both teams. HOT is HOT, no matter what. I'm not sold on Jeff Garcia, there is a reason he's been passed around like a pack of cigarettes. I expect the Rams to play much better like a desperate team.Again, Rams 27-24.

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    BTW, your cadillac had 24 carries for 61 yards last game ...

I am terribly impressed ....

Are you really coming at me with that? Well..let's see Stats

through 2 games--Jackson-- Your almighty RB...118 YARDS..averaging 3.0 yards per carry WITH 2 FUMBLES!! ZERO TDS... IM AM SOOOO IMPRESSED

CADILLAC-- Through 2 games--121 Yards--2 TDS averaging 3.4 YARDS per carry...0 fumbles

HMMMMM..Im not saying cadillacs stats are amazing, but for jackson to be considered a top 3 back in the league and your coming at me about our RB, at least make sure he is doing better than cadillac ok?

And for you to think heat is not a factor in a game, ask donavon mcnabb about playing in tampa. I think he left his lunch on the ground a few times during that game.

Are you really coming at me with that? Well..let's see Stats

through 2 games--Jackson-- Your almighty RB...118 YARDS..averaging 3.0 yards per carry WITH 2 FUMBLES!! ZERO TDS... IM AM SOOOO IMPRESSED

CADILLAC-- Through 2 games--121 Yards--2 TDS averaging 3.4 YARDS per carry...0 fumbles

HMMMMM..Im not saying cadillacs stats are amazing, but for jackson to be considered a top 3 back in the league and your coming at me about our RB, at least make sure he is doing better than cadillac ok?

And for you to think heat is not a factor in a game, ask donavon mcnabb about playing in tampa. I think he left his lunch on the ground a few times during that game.

Oh yeah, did i mention jackson has 3 more carries as well?

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

90 degrees is not hot friend .... 106 is ...
    106 is jacket weather 115 here in Murrieta just about a month ago. I would still rather sit in so cal 115 then florida 90 that humidity will kill u
    LET'S GO DODGERS

Quote Originally Posted by LaRamsFanLongTime View Post
    106 is jacket weather 115 here in Murrieta just about a month ago. I would still rather sit in so cal 115 then florida 90 that humidity will kill u

Thank you, at least some of these Rams fans know it will be a factor. Not a huge factor no, but when we play int his heat year around, we get a slight advantage on our opponents in tampa especially when we choose to wear our white jerseys at home and force the opponents to wear the dark jerseys.

I'm not on here trying to start stuff with anyone, but when this ramsinfinity dude is coming at me with awful facts i have to point out the obvious, in example the running back thing. bashing our running back when cadillac is doing better than S Jack on 3 less carries. Neither Back is living up to their hype right now but when your going to say to me about cadillac not doing good check out jackson.

All in all i just hope for a good game sunday, no injurys for both teams! Can't wait for the game. Remember when these two teams met back in 2000! that was an awesome game. Good luck rams fans (but not too much luck )

Thank you, at least some of these Rams fans know it will be a factor. Not a huge factor no, but when we play int his heat year around, we get a slight advantage on our opponents in tampa especially when we choose to wear our white jerseys at home and force the opponents to wear the dark jerseys.

I'm not on here trying to start stuff with anyone, but when this ramsinfinity dude is coming at me with awful facts i have to point out the obvious, in example the running back thing. bashing our running back when cadillac is doing better than S Jack on 3 less carries. Neither Back is living up to their hype right now but when your going to say to me about cadillac not doing good check out jackson.

All in all i just hope for a good game sunday, no injurys for both teams! Can't wait for the game. Remember when these two teams met back in 2000! that was an awesome game. Good luck rams fans (but not too much luck )
    I've never once said anything about how well Jackson is performing. He has played subpar so far. You pointed out incorrect statistics about Carnell, and I just wanted to correct you. Sorry this insulted you ...

For the record, Cadillac Williams is not even in Jackson's league. I don't care what the statistics are through two games, Jackson is a top 3 back ...

Just FYI ...

S. Jackson - Total Yards 158
    C. Williams - Total Yards 135

And well, S. Jackson had more total yards from Scrimmage LAST YEAR, than Cadillac has in his entire CAREER ....

Anyway, having seen, played, and coached against the Cover 2, I know that a critical aspect to beating this defense is getting vertical down field. S.J. will be a factor in this game, moreso is we can beat the Cover 2 with the vertical passing game ...

Carnell is a downfield runner. Through 2 games, we've shown that we are stout against the run up the middle. If Carnell can't get off tackle or outside, he's going to have a long, long day. I don't think he's fast enough to get off the edge against us. If Gore couldn't, no way Cadillac does ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast