ILRamfan is offline Registered User

Arizona Cardinals

Due to the recent re-alignment, the St. Louis Rams 2001 NFC Champions, 1999 Super Bowl Champs are placed in the same division with the Arizona Cardinals. I don't think I need to remind everyone that these are the same Cardinals owned by the lying, stinking, coniving, greedy, moronic, Bill Bidwell. If the Rams do anything in the 2003 season, they MUST humiliate Arizona at every given opportunity! This must be our imperitive!

Does anyone out there agree?

Remember 1987!

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Heh, I was only 3 years old in 1987, so I don't remember anything about it. But you can be sure that when the Cardinals go to St.Louis the crowd will be roaring. I couldn't imagine the intensity.

And I wouldn't worry about the Cardinals too much. We will crush the Birds, whether it be the Seahawks or Cardinals.

:shield:

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP
    Cardnials, no worries...

I know what you mean by owners though!! I work across the street from Anaheim stadium and a day doesn't go by where I don't think about my Rams leaving.

However, I have to remember, if that didn't happen where would we be now?

I'm just thankful we won 34 and made it back so quick to 36. I will go to Arizona this year to watch my Rams and who knows maybe I can get a ticket to San Diego this year!

There is no other team, only the RAMS!
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Randy is offline Registered User
    I couldn't agree with you more. I sat through 9 Big Red seasons and even though I hated to see them go I was very happy getting the Rams and it is now finally paying off. Bidwell is the most hated owner around based on fans views. I was in Phoenix lately and they can't stand him either. People may not remember or care but ,the 70's and 80's fan base was pretty good for all those 4-9-1 teams. We had 94% capacity every game until the '87 season, we still supported those lunkheads. Highlights were Hart to Gray, Metcalf running all over the place,Otis up the middle, Wilson and Wehrli sticking receivers, Dierdorf-Banks-Dobler-Young-McMillan,best offensive line ever. Air Coryell. Lowlights: Duncan-Pisarkewicz-George Boone-all of our field goal kickers other than Bakken. And all the other lowlights you can think of. I'm happy to be a Rams fan and we will stick it to those Dead Birds.