ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Arizona's Plan vs The Rams Was Simple

The Cards had a simple plan and executed. All they had to do was shut down the run in the beginning of the game and they knew we would go away from the run and try to pass our way to a win. I know the O-Line was horrible with opening holes, but sometimes you have to stick with the run. The score was close, we were up 17-16 at the end of the third so there was no reason to abandon the run like we did, it's not like we were down 21 points trying to catch up fast. The Cards were banking on us giving up on the run too soon and they made us 1 dimensional and very predictable, and beat our butts.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Some of the excuses made for Jared Cook are laughable.

RamJackson39 Guest

Re: Arizona's Plan vs The Rams Was Simple

You are correct. 2 runs in the second half is idiotic. We need to run the football straight through the gut. No more swings and that crap. Just a simple handoff and fire into the line. The team needs to become a running team. I've said this all along. Jackson is not built for a passing offense. He needs 20+ carries a game. Use the run to set up the pass. PA that defense after we have run the football, and I garuantee that the slow starts will be gone. The Dread Zone will be gone. This will become the offense that it should be.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

12 running attempts for 6 yards...LOL

I wish I could find this funny....

at least adarian got negative points by running Steven on his fantasy team. Oh it is a sad season indeed when I am looking to my fantasy team for some happy thoughts and the Hammerheads are probably going to lose also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    12 running attempts for 6 yards...LOL

I wish I could find this funny....
    Absolutely ridiculous isn't it. The Cards knew we would give up on the run too soon, and WE DID.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Some of the excuses made for Jared Cook are laughable.