atljbo is offline Registered User

Atlanta Falcon fan

Just wanted to come and talk to you guys about the game tomorrow... I think its going to be a very good game... We are most definitely not sleeping on the rams.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Re: Atlanta Falcon fan

In your opinion atl fan- where can the Rams exploit the Falcons defense Sunday.Do you think the Rams could surprise an upset here?

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by atljbo View Post
    Just wanted to come and talk to you guys about the game tomorrow... I think its going to be a very good game... We are most definitely not sleeping on the rams.
    I think there is no doubt that the Rams have it in them to win this game, but after being unable to take care of a reeling 40whiners team last week, I'm worried about playing a solid all-around opponent that is playing consistently good football week in and week out.

The Rams will have to bring their A-game and probably catch some breaks, but unlike years past, I'm looking forward to playing a top tier team and again, would not be shocked to see them win.

BTW, welcome to ClanRam.

Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    In your opinion atl fan- where can the Rams exploit the Falcons defense Sunday.Do you think the Rams could surprise an upset here?

You guys are 4-1 at home so yea... a upset is very possible if we dont go out there and play hard... Throwing the ball up the middle of the field is kind of a weakness on our D or a dink and dunk offense ... The problem with that is you get yards but 1 mistake and its a int... Thats why we have allot of ints by different players.

Another thing is we are finally getting healthy (all of our players back) .. Not having Spoon out there was big .. He is our coverage LB.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I think there is no doubt that the Rams have it in them to win this game, but after being unable to take care of a reeling 40whiners team last week, I'm worried about playing a solid all-around opponent that is playing consistently good football week in and week out.

The Rams will have to bring their A-game and probably catch some breaks, but unlike years past, I'm looking forward to playing a top tier team and again, would not be shocked to see them win.

BTW, welcome to ClanRam.

THANKS... I like what im seeing out of Chris Long... Our DE Kroy Biermann remind my of Long

YouTube - Kroy Biermann Tip Drill and Pick 6 Week 5 2010.flv (Kroy Biermann)
    Last edited by atljbo; -11-20-2010 at 02:31 PM.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

You guys are 4-1 at home so yea... a upset is very possible if we dont go out there and play hard.
    The Rams have answered every road loss with a win at home the following week, a trend I'm looking forward to seeing continue.

I like what im seeing out of Chris Long... Our DE Kroy Biermann remind my of Long
    Long has been an absolute terror the last five games, and really elevated his play against the 40whiners, who had to literally hold him on almost every passing situation. It was amazing to see what an unstoppable force he has become. Also amazing that the Rams lead the NFL in sacks.

It looks like Biermann's stats are down this year, but we as Rams fans know very well that stats don't always tell the story. That INT for a TD was impressive, and I know he had a TD last year after he forced a fumble.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post

It looks like Biermann's stats are down this year, but we as Rams fans know very well that stats don't always tell the story. That INT for a TD was impressive, and I know he had a TD last year after he forced a fumble.

yea.. His pressures are up but his sacks are down ... I'm looking for Biermann to have a really good 2nd half of the season.

But yea... You guys definitely get after the QB... Matt Ryan has been having a MVP type year tho.. dude has be great... He carved the Ravens up.
    Last edited by atljbo; -11-20-2010 at 06:11 PM.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Throwing the ball up the middle of the field is kind of a weakness on our D or a dink and dunk offense ...
    Ooooooooo, if we can get to the redzone constantly, then we can use Danny Amendola to make those throws in the middle and our offense is well known for being dinky and dunky.

Anyways welcome to ClanRam, we're quite classy here and don't tolerate with uncivil behavior but welcome all fans alike as long as they keep it civil.

Bar-bq is online now Pro Bowl Ram

We have the best punter in the NFL ... so you tell me who's going to win.