Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The attitude and mentality of this team is ticking me off. Coaches and players.

Street Guest

Re: The attitude and mentality of this team is ticking me off. Coaches and players.

While i agree to an extent only cause i prefer a fiery type. But i do not believe thats the only way. And to say that Jim Harbaugh is a good example is just stupid. He still thinks he is in the college game with his antics. First he is still passing and trying to run up the score on Tampa with 40 point lead. that costed him a wide out. Then that stunt he pulled with the lions just shows he is classless. If think back he was a D bag a player. So its not shocking that he acts like and idiot. Its easy to find no fault at this point they are winning lets see if you feel same way when they lose a few and all of a sudden his antics are no longer seen as helping his team. Bottom line Ill stick with OUR COACH if that D bag is best example you got.

Street Guest

Re: The attitude and mentality of this team is ticking me off. Coaches and players.

While i agree to an extent only cause i prefer a fiery type. But i do not believe thats the only way. And to say that Jim Harbaugh is a good example is just stupid. He still thinks he is in the college game with his antics. First he is still passing and trying to run up the score on Tampa with 40 point lead. that costed him a wide out. Then that stunt he pulled with the lions just shows he is classless. If think back he was a D bag player. So its not shocking that he acts like and idiot. Its easy to find no fault at this point they are winning lets see if you feel same way when they lose a few and all of a sudden his antics are no longer seen as helping his team. Bottom line Ill stick with OUR COACH if that D bag is best example you got.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12