Thread: Aussie Ram

nuclearman is offline Registered User

Aussie Ram

I have been following the Rams since I was a kid and I first visited the USA in 1988... the Jim Everett days.. and I have never felt such a painful loss as this mornings (Australian Time) loss to Seattle...

I thought Linehans play calling has been poor for a few weeks now.. not to go for the field goal was a poor decision... and I know that's easy to say in hindsight... but I thought that when Linehan got the job we would be more sensible and more conservative...

And the discipline aspect has improved... which Linehan should be congratulated for ...except for Incognito today... cost us any chance of winning the game.

I just needed to share my disappointment as a Ramfan... not at the application of the coaches or the majority of players... just at the result I suppose... especially against the seahawks.:\

Re: Aussie Ram

Welcome, I am going to go ahead and move this into the Ram forum, hope you dont mind

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Aussie Ram

G'Day aussie ram. Welcome to the clan. It is a bummer that the Rams could not give us a win today, but come on in and join the group.

Misery loves company, ya know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]