Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    xfactor28 Guest

Re: Avenger Post this at the Herd Board RE: The last person to see Rosenbloom alive.

Actually its 34 years, I was born wearing a blue and gold #75 jersey!!! :tongue: :ramlogo:

RamTime Guest

Re: Avenger Post this at the Herd Board RE: The last person to see Rosenbloom alive.

Quote Originally Posted by xfactor28
    Actually its 34 years, I was born wearing a blue and gold #75 jersey!!! :tongue: :ramlogo:
    Correct me if I am wrong but shouldn't that jersey have been blue and white?

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

What the hell? I could care less if the owner is male, female or something in between. That's not the point. The point is she destoyed the team. She destoyed her dead husband's vision and banished his disciple and right hand man. Male or female idiocy has no boundaries. How many freaking years do you think shaw has been the right hand man? Give him a freaking break? I think not. It only took him how many years to figure out how to run a football team? Give me a break. Thank God he finally happened upon the right combination in my lifetime. And believe me he happened upon it.

:ramlogo:

moklerman Guest

I think she takes alot of pride in the team, she has proven that by hiring great football minds in the past and present and I think the move to st lou was a great move, where there is loyal dedicated fans win or lose. I cant see where she has done anything to show her as greedy or not caring. Heck remember how she went after jones? At the time that was a good move, it just did not pan out.
    ????

I'm at a total loss here. I was taking you seriously. Very much disagreeing with you, but trying to understand where you are coming from. But you're letting me off the hook with the Bert Jones thing right? It was all a gag, you really don't like her right?

xfactor28 Guest

Ramtime- I realized my mistake but was leaving work and forgot to change it yes blue and white- my bad. Mokler- yes I am just kidding although I dont think she is that terrible - there is worse out there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234