Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

The AvengerRam 2011 GUARANTEE

If the Rams go 3-5 in the first half of the season (and I do think they can do so), THEY WILL WIN THE NFC WEST.

Take that one to the bank.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Re: The AvengerRam 2011 GUARANTEE

Hope you're right, Sam Bradford has "it", but his receivers and Caddy need to step up their game.

sonnyjames is offline Registered User

I reckon we'll go 1-6.

And still win it

FestusRam is offline Registered User

The 3-5 record is much more up in the air then winning the division if we do get to 3-5, imo.Out team should be gelling by the latter half of the season. Teams in our division should be very beatable.We were firing on almost all cylinders last weekend, aside from the red zone. Now, add a beast of a goal line runner in Jackson and a shifty Amendola, and the red zone shouldnt be a problem.The thing we MUST improve on is play mistake-free football. If we can keep the miscues to a minimum, we're a force to be reckoned with. No doubt!

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by FestusRam View Post
    The 3-5 record is much more up in the air then winning the division if we do get to 3-5, imo.Out team should be gelling by the latter half of the season. Teams in our division should be very beatable.We were firing on almost all cylinders last weekend, aside from the red zone. Now, add a beast of a goal line runner in Jackson and a shifty Amendola, and the red zone shouldnt be a problem.The thing we MUST improve on is play mistake-free football. If we can keep the miscues to a minimum, we're a force to be reckoned with. No doubt!
    Aslo add, when on 3rd down make it a habit of executing plays that extend beyond the 1st down marker!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by FestusRam View Post
    I think the key for this team is to avoid early mistakes an to build a lead. This team is built to HOLD a lead, not to come back or win shootouts. Better Red Zone execution will be a big part of this.

theodus69 Guest

Rams could have easily been 2 and 0 at this point. They aren't so whatever,but they realiy look a good team that just hasn't caught a break yet.........We shall see!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

That means going 3-3 over the next three games, with the Ravens, Redskins, Packers, Cowboys, Saints, and Cardinals on the schedule. Those teams are a combined 8-4 thus far.

It's just going to depend on which Rams team shows up. If it's the one we've seen the last two weeks, where boneheaded mistakes prevent them from making much headway against a beatable opponent, then I don't know if three wins is very likely.

However, if it's the Rams team that has shown they can compete against top talent by not only moving the ball but playing solid defense, then anything is possible.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Av's original prediction is certainly reasonable. But i caution everyone who seems to think it's an automatic we're going to win all our divisional games and waltz to the title. We've gotta start playing well, or we're not beating Southwest Missouri State, much less our divisional rivals.

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
    Av's original prediction is certainly reasonable. But i caution everyone who seems to think it's an automatic we're going to win all our divisional games and waltz to the title. We've gotta start playing well, or we're not beating Southwest Missouri State, much less our divisional rivals.
    No dude, you are wrong. We can and will beat Southwest Missouri State.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Can we win 2 games between the Ravens, Redskins, Packers, Cowboys and Saints? If Sam finds his redzone fade game, we can beat any... let me say that again... ANY of those teams.

Against the Eagles, where would the game have been if "Money" Brown hadn't missed the FG and Sam hit that wide open fade to Amendola? Even with all of the injuries and with the drops, we could have won that game.

This week, we left 12 points on the board because Sam couldn't connect from inside the 10. He hits those, and even though we had the fumbles and some weird penalties, we would have been tied and should have won.

I'm no longer scared of any team in the NFL. For 18 games, Bradford has shown that he can move the ball between the 20's even with an overmatched offense. Our defense is a huge strength and will keep us in games and even with the loss of Bartell, I think can dominate if given the chance to tee off on QB's if we get a lead.
    I believe!

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I am willing to guarantee just like AV, that the Rams will make the playoffs this year. I think it all depends on our offensive line who have been impressive thus far. When Bradford gets time, WR's can sit in zones and he slings that thing all over the place. We did all of that without our best player and pro bowl running back too.

Our defense has been nothing short of excellent this season, and the past one. If we could control the ball for a long period of time, and wear down an opposing defense, we will finish 11-5. Our offense has proved it can move the ball effectively, and our defense was basically ready last year just waiting for the offense.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

If thats the case then the Rams are cutting it fine and will have to start off this week with a win over the Ravens. I know were capable so we will have to wait and see if were up for the challenge.? Surely were due a bit of luck of our own.? The Rams will be fired up and Bradford I know is frustrated to hell.
    Looking forward to this game, the Rams have been battle hardened the last two weeks, and should be getting more comfortable in McD's O. They will be playing a Ravens on a short week, and after a defeat of their own, so a win here would be huge for the Rams.?

St.Louis Ram 56 Guest

Yeah Bro and wherewe live...we need to beat the Ravens and Skins, last part of the schedule is a slide...now is the time to win.

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

If you have and return the winning number we will announce that YOU HAVE WON THE $10,000,000 GRAND PRIZE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast