AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Av's "Looking West" - Week 11

I am going to go out on a limb here and GUARANTEE that the Rams' game will not result in a tie this week.

Week 11 Picks

Rams 27
    Jets 16
    This should be the week that the Rams win without any fourth quarter dramatics. The Jets' offense is weak, and the Rams should be able to move the ball on the Jets' defense. While the media is playing up the Tebow angle, I think the bigger story will be Brian Schottenheimer's ability to game plan for a defense he is very familiar with.

Falcons 30
    Cardinals 13
    The Falcons are mad, and the Cardinals are... well... pretty bad. I don't expect this to be much of a fight. While Arizona's defense is, in fact, pretty good, the Falcons have too many weapons for them to handle.

Bears 16
    Niners 13
    Alex Smith has been cruising along and efficiently running the Niners' offense. Assuming he plays (reports suggest he'll be over the concussion he suffered against the Rams), this is the week that comes to an end. His turnovers (interceptions or fumbles) will be the difference in a defensive battle.

Projected Standings
    Niners 6-3-1 (2-0-1)
    Seahawks 6-4-0 (0-3-0)
    Rams 4-5-1 (2-0-1)
    Cardinals 4-6-0 (1-2-0)

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Re: Av's "Looking West" - Week 11

I agree with the outcomes of the Rams and Cardinal games. However, I can't see the Bears beating the Whiners with Campbell at QB. IF Smith can't go, Colin K. is a better replacement than Campbell and can produce enough points to win it. The Bears just won't have enough offense to win this one. I wish for a Bears win, but don't see it.

The Rams should win this game and cover the spread. That being said, I expect a tough last-minute win.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Av's "Looking West" - Week 11

Campbell is not as bad as people think. he is a serviceable NFL QB. Look at his numbers everywhere he's gone...