Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Av's Rams/EJD Marketing Plan

Curly Horns is online now Registered User

Re: Av's Rams/EJD Marketing Plan

Quote Originally Posted by gap View Post
    I didn't say I agreed with it, I was just explaining why the names were there. I was also there when they introduce the "Ring". It was intruduced as the "St. Louis" Ring of Honor.
    Well, then that's a "Bill of Goods" they sold. It's the Rams home. It should have nothing to do with the cardinals. None of the Rams on the original Ring of Fame played in St. Louis, so it is not a true "St. Louis Ring of Fame". And it can't be a Rams Ring of Fame with the cardinals players up there. It's a complete Bill of Goods and a slap in the face to the heritage of Rams Football. Without knowing for certain, I would not be the least bit surprised to find out that Georgia led the fight for this along with the red seats.

Quote Originally Posted by gap View Post
    I agree with this, if the St. Louis Footbal Cardinals are to be honored at the EJD (or whatever St Louis stadium they may play in), they should be in a "St. Louis Football HOF" type section/Room in a "History" area of the stadium.
    If you don't agree with the Ring of Fame in its' current form then why promote something similar? It's the Rams Home. I just don't understand having anything cardinals related in the Rams Home.

If you want to honor the former cardinals then do so in some out of the way St. Louis historical museum. As far as the Rams Home goes; screw the cardinals, get em out, and keep em out!!

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

they can make statues with wheels... load em up and shippem to LA
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

MoonJoe is online now Ram MVP

I think they need to build a stadium in a different location. To me the Ed was an after thought to that area. I mean it is so close to the 70 that you automatically take out any atmosphere (Vibe for us Californians). Same problem if they build Farmers Field here in LA as well. I like stadiums like Tampa, Green Bay and Washington where it is more like a field of dreams vibe instead of hey look, we have freeway access and too many fricking businesses where you can't park and tail gate....but I digress, I like the statue ideas!
    HUbison likes this.
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by MoonJoe View Post
    I think they need to build a stadium in a different location. To me the Ed was an after thought to that area. I mean it is so close to the 70 that you automatically take out any atmosphere (Vibe for us Californians). Same problem if they build Farmers Field here in LA as well. I like stadiums like Tampa, Green Bay and Washington where it is more like a field of dreams vibe instead of hey look, we have freeway access and too many fricking businesses where you can't park and tail gate....but I digress, I like the statue ideas!
    That's an excellent point. That's why I like the Denver airport so much. It's like......hey, we're in a big ol' field, then BOOM.....huge frickin' airport.

I'd love to have a stadium the same way.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12