AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

A balanced approach is desparately needed...

... from the fans!

Beat Denver - we're a Super Bowl contender.

Lose at San Francisco - we're a mess.

Come on, folks. There has to be some middle ground here.

If the Rams go to Arizona and beat the Cardinals by 20 points, let me be the first to say that it does not mean the Rams' problems are a thing of the past and that the team is ready to party like its 1999.

If the Rams go to Arizona and lose to the Cardinals by 20 points, let me also be the first to say that it does not mean that the season is over and that the Rams should start scouting Brady Quinn.

The Rams are a work in progress. I see some things that have improved, and some that need improving.

Let's give it a couple of months before we try to decide what type of team we truly have this year. Remember, a team that goes 7-5 in the first twelve weeks, then runs the table through the playoffs, still gets a ring (like, for example, last year's Steelers).

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Re: A balanced approach is desparately needed...

I agree. Part of the reason for my "grumpy" posts since Sunday is that I know this team has the talent, but we still haven't seen that talent transform into a consistent team.
    I'm nowhere ready to give up on any of these guys yet. By this time last year, Sapaia was almost a four letter word in this house.

What I am wondering is how anyone could expect this team with it's new players, new coach, new coordinators, and new system to have a 16-0 season, or for that matter, for the team to evolve without growing pains.

Maybe we should have a rule. Before you type, repeat this three times: It is the Rams, not the Faders. There IS hope.