throwback week

Thread: Balzer on 1380

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Balzer on 1380

He said the Rams top needs are DE, DT, WR and CB in that order. Said he didn't think they would draft a LB in the first 2 rounds. Said Chillar is better than he get's credit for.

Also said Witherspoon will stay at MLB unless the team can find a stud, which won't happen.

jkramsfan Guest

Re: Balzer on 1380

WR ? we have 2 HOF's and just spent 30 million on another guy,i think we are good there,i understand a replacement for bruce down the road but i don't think it should be a priority.

Varg6 is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    WR ? we have 2 HOF's and just spent 30 million on another guy,i think we are good there,i understand a replacement for bruce down the road but i don't think it should be a priority.
    His replacement at this point will be Bennett, I have no idea what he means by WR at all. Very odd...I hope it has nothing to do with Torry's surgery or anything because he should be ready to go way before even pre-season starts...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

rampete Guest

i wouldn't be shocked to see linehan and co. pick one of these wrs ted ginn or robert meachem if they trade down several slots...all three of our wrs are getting long in the tooth...of course, this doesn't bode too well for our underwhelming defense...

Rams4life1 Guest

Nice post. Looks familar. LOL! Anyway, when i first posted this on the TOH, i forgot to add about WR. Balzer said people may be suprised, but the Rams do want a receiver on day one. Out the the top 4 receivers(Looker included) only Bennett is under 30. And he is 29 so they would like a young guy for the future.

general counsel is offline Registered User

i love howard.he is a terrific reporter, first class all the way. he even signed a couple of autographs for me.

However, no one is going to hear the truth from linehan et al regarding what we are going to do in the draft at this time of the year. Its all disinformation guys.

ramming speed to all

general counsel