Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Bar-bq's Post-Game Musings

• I got to see the ful game today all the way from Australia. Thank goodness for the internet!
    • Great to see Bradford have such a strong showing.
    • BUT the woes continue in the fourth quarter. Part of this is on the conservative playcalling. Definitely. I'm happy with 36 points, but I'm not happy with a bagel in the fourth.
    • Regardless of playcalling, the players are not getting it done in the fourth.
    • With that said, I don't have a problem with putting the ball in Jackson's hands on 3rd and 4. In the end, we ran time from the clock and the defense was able to secure the win.
    • Why was Jon Greco inactive today? I think it's about time for him to get some reps with the starting unit.
    • I'm confused about Chamberlain's 'illegal batting' penalty on the onside kick in the 4th. Why is the call 'illegal batting' on a kickoff and acceptable by a punting team to down the ball at the goal line instead of taking a touchback?

• HOW ABOUT CHRIS LONG!
    • Great to see Danario Alexander stretch the field. He's going to be a big player for us if he can stay healthy.
    • Where did Eddie Royal come from?
    • And for that matter, why was Jerome Murphy covering him?
    • Bradley Fletcher made some nice plays today.
    • As did James Laurinaitis.
    • O.J. Atogwe leads the NFL in forced turnovers since 2006. He has to make the Pro Bowl this year.
    • Danny Amendola is quietly turning into a big weapon underneath for the Rams. 100 catches are not out of the question this year.
    • For the record, he has 64 through 11 games. That's about 6 per game. If he catches 6 balls each week for the next six weeks, he'll finish with 100 catches exactly. He's also on pace for about 800 rec. yards this year.
    • Great to be on top of the division! Can't wait for revenge against AZ next week.
    Last edited by Bar-bq; -11-28-2010 at 10:18 PM.

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

Re: Bar-bq's Post-Game Musings

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    • I'm confused about Chamberlain's 'illegal batting' penalty on the onside kick in the 4th. Why is the call 'illegal batting' on a kickoff and acceptable by a punting team to down the ball at the goal line instead of taking a touchback?

Because it was done by a RAMS player. Even if that really is a rule, it is one the NFL only pulls out of the rule book for the RAMS

• O.J. Atogwe leads the NFL in forced turnovers since 2006. He has to make the Pro Bowl this year.?
    Not while he is wearing a RAMS uniform. It is not allowed. It's sorta like the 8-8 (last season) 9ers having 4 primetime games, while the 10-6 Cards only get two. Some teams are not allowed recognition, while teams that don't deserve it get it the max.

• Great to be on top of the division! Can't wait for revenge against AZ next week.
    If the league will allow the RAMS to play on a level playing field, they can easily beat the Cards. I don't have much faith in the league allowing the RAMS a fair chance to stay on top of the division.

gap

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Re: Bar-bq's Post-Game Musings

Jerome murphy and our guards have definately won the anti game ball for the last 2 weeks