39thebeast is offline Registered User

Battle of the Missouri QBs

How has Tyler Thigpen been playing so well lately and Marc Bulger has been stinking it up. They have equally terrible offensive lines Thigpen has been missing his Franchise Back and so has Bulger. Thigpen has Bowe and Gonzalez, Bulger has Avery Holt and has had McMichael. Thigpen has 2 more TDs 2 less picks 200 less yards in 4 less starts!!!! Thigpen has 6 TDs in the last 3 games and 2 out of the 3 he had a passer rating over 100. Compared Bulger 3 TDs 4 picks and no passer rating over 81 with a low of 29.3.

Whats the deal Tyler Thigpen... come on I bet he doesn't even make a 5th of Bulgers stratergy.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Re: Battle of the Missouri QBs

The difference between the two is that Thigpen has not endured several years of getting his brains knocked out the earhole of his helmet. Let Tyler play behind this O-line for a few years and I bet he gets happy feet also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    The difference between the two is that Thigpen has not endured several years of getting his brains knocked out the earhole of his helmet. Let Tyler play behind this O-line for a few years and I bet he gets happy feet also.
    Funny how Thigpen hasn't had happy feat when his line has given up only four less sacks than us. Ben Rothlesburger gets sacked all day all night stays tough and hangs in there. I understand your point, but there is no way Tyler Thigpen should be outplaying Bulger.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    Funny how Thigpen hasn't had happy feat when his line has given up only four less sacks than us. Ben Rothlesburger gets sacked all day all night stays tough and hangs in there. I understand your point, but there is no way Tyler Thigpen should be outplaying Bulger.
    Yes, but were they taking the sacks in years prior like Bulger?

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    I agree also with you that Thigpen should not be even close to Bulgers level of play, but I think the level of punishment Marc has taken over the last 2 years has taken its toll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jkramsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    I agree he has taken alot of punishment over the past couple of seasons,but if he can't handle it anymore then maybe he needs to retire or get past it and start playing football or we can just keep saying this same thing over and over

GolfnRAMFAN is online now Registered User

I think we should throw Chase Daniels in this conversation also! I think some of it has to do with KC's play calls. Being from Springfield, I get to watch alot of Chiefs ball, and their playcalls don't seem as predictable as ours. But that could also just be execution allows them to open it up a little more

Mooselini Guest

It comes to trust in this case. Skill, Bulger most likely has the upper hand.

However, Bulger cannot trust his line and can you blame him? We saw the hit he endured when he got sacked from behind. Two years of this stuff is bound to screw any QB up.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    It comes to trust in this case. Skill, Bulger most likely has the upper hand.

However, Bulger cannot trust his line and can you blame him? We saw the hit he endured when he got sacked from behind. Two years of this stuff is bound to screw any QB up.
    I can remember one guy who got screwed up like this ...

Kurt Warner ...

What's he up to these days?