dgr828 is offline Registered User

Beating the Saints will require 53 RAMS playing as ONE

The past few weeks has seen the New Orleans Saints fall behind early in ballgames. A very dangerous trend that the Saints were able to overcome against the Dolphins and Panthers. The Saints were challenged to a dogfight wth the Falcons on Monday Night, a few weeks ago, and still prevailed to stay undefeated with an (8-0) record, heading into Saint Louis to matchup with the RAMS.

Surely, we can't expect the Saints to rest on their laurels and look pass the Rams (Week 10). The Saints most likely have learnt their lesson of not taking any team lightly and will come into the ED to try to make statement that says they're for real.

Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, Jeremy Shockey and Pierre Thomas are just a few of the Saints that will be leading the attack against the Rams. Defensively, the Saints have had their hands full stopping the run, going up against Miami's "Wildcat", Atlanta's Micheal "Burner" Turner and Carolina's DeAngelo Williams, all having huge rushing games against New Orleans only to have the Saints win, in the end.

Will Steven Jackson also find success against a Saints defense that tends to be soft against the run?

If JAX can pickup where he left off from the Lions game it would greatly enhance the Rams chances for success.

When will MARC put together a meaningful, productive and crowd pleasing ballgame? What are we paying him for, Again?!

Ofcourse, Its not all on Bulger....Does anyone have his back?
    Its time for the Rams offensive line to 'Chock their Blocks' and step up to protect their QB. AB, J-Smooth and the rest of the line have to be monsters in the trenches.

The Rams young receivers, Keenan Burton and Donnie Avery should now consider themselves veterans and act accordingly, by running the right routes. Avery for one has to focus and cut down his tendencies for turning the ball over.

A more balanced offense that's more open to the pass as well as the run, along with effiecent play calling will go a long way to help out Bulger & Crew against the Saints.

Josh Brown, with the Rams woes in the redzone, will need to be 'Money' whenever called upon. Donnie Jones has seen his share of shanks as of late, he needs to come through as before with the big time punts.

McMike and Daniel Fells could be the secret weapons at TE that Marc Bulger can use against New Orleans.

The Rams defense has a major task on its hands going up against an explosive offense lead by Drew Brees.
    The Rams might want to think about becoming more physical or maybe a little bit nastier.

Long, Little and Laurinaitis will have to lead the charge up front and up the middle, Bartell hopefully has taken time to sharpen his skills at the corners, and OJ must continue to be the Rams safety net in the defensive backfield.

Last but not least, you don't need Steve Spagnuolo to tell you the valued importance of Special Teams, Cutting down on the Turnovers and limiting the Penalties.

In fact, SPAGS will tell ya......In order for the Rams to beat the Saints, It will take.....

"53 PLAYING AS ONE!"

~ NEW ORLEANS AIN'T...ONLY SAINT LOUIS ~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Avery and Burton is offline Registered User

Re: Beating the Saints will require 53 RAMS playing as ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, The Rams Will beat the saints Tomorrow, and I am going to make a prediction.. Tomorrow if/when we beat the saints, that will Mark the Uprise of The Rams for seasons to come.

Go Rams!
    I'm starting all the Saints players in my fantasy leagues just in case.

but still... GO RAMS!

P.S. I do have Keenan Burton starting in one of my leagues... :P

ljcrayton is offline Registered User

I wanna believe down to my heart that the rams will beat the new orleans drew brees, but

I did start drew brees in my fantasy league...and i started steven jackson....

just saying. rams can win, just make a a GSOT type of game

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

A win against the Saints tomorrow can turn things around. Most of our core guys are healthy so there 's a chance for a spectacular upset. I just hope we don't do what the Falcons did with a big 1st half lead and "LET THEM OFF THE HOOK"

Action_Jackson is offline Registered User

I think the Ram will win today.

I also think that Steven Jackson will have a monster game and break his current longest run of 59 yards.

Call me crazy, but I have a good feeling

Frederick(Saints101) is offline Registered User

Hope the Saints are ready for a fight today. I think they are going to get one. Sharper has a sore knee Greer is out and Bluger has the ability to pick a team apart if he gets hot. So much for the Saints drafting that guy. Another error of the Saints checkered past. That being said the Rams chances are better than most think. But this is a new Saint's squad that does not give up no matter what. I look for a dogfight early but the Saints are going to over power this Rams squad in the fourth quarter. Want to trade Jackson for Bush? Seriously I know there will be no takers and we have a good rotation of backs. If the Saints can run the football today and keep Jackson limited it is going to be hard for you to match the Saints on quick strikes.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick(Saints101) View Post
    Hope the Saints are ready for a fight today. I think they are going to get one. Sharper has a sore knee Greer is out and Bluger has the ability to pick a team apart if he gets hot. So much for the Saints drafting that guy. Another error of the Saints checkered past. That being said the Rams chances are better than most think. But this is a new Saint's squad that does not give up no matter what. I look for a dogfight early but the Saints are going to over power this Rams squad in the fourth quarter. Want to trade Jackson for Bush? Seriously I know there will be no takers and we have a good rotation of backs. If the Saints can run the football today and keep Jackson limited it is going to be hard for you to match the Saints on quick strikes.
    If you offer us Lance Moore, Marques Colston, Drew Brees, Jeremy Shockey, and Reggie Bush for Steven Jackson, we'll consider it.