ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Beginning Years of a Dynasty..... HOPFULLY!!!

I see a bright bright future for our beloved team because of the hard work, dedication, and vision that our Front Office has and will be making from this point going foward. We are sticking to our guns and building this franchise back up, slowly but surely with talent once again. We have been and currently are loading up on quality coaches and have a GREAT, I MEAN GREAT defensive and offensive schemes now.... This is how you build a franchise from the Front Office with people making the right moves and decisions to eventually players making huge plays on the field... I have finally the confidence in saying after all these troublesome years, that we POTENTIALLY are laying our foundation the right way for some NFC titles and Lombardi trophies which after all is the goal right? That's where this Proud organization needs to be, like it was playing in playoffs before '89 regulary......

Now I think everyone has a right to thier own opinion but I see the same people with the same negative BS and points of view and I know I'm going to get some criticisim some way, some how. To be honest, I dont give a Rat's *** what you think with the same half empty cup Susie and Debbie and whoever else downer stuff. For the other posters I really apprciate your insights and different points of view that make this site great for Ram fans.... We are heading in the right direction which is the honest truth and I'm excited as all Hellz ...

Go Rams

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Re: Beginning Years of a Dynasty..... HOPFULLY!!!

A franchise QB
    Two bookend tackles
    A Pro Bowl caliber center
    A super star RB
    A leader at MLB
    A potential superstar at DE
    A playmaker at safety
    And a gutsy corner that can man up the best of em'

Throw in our coaches and FO and it looks like a pretty dang good foundation to me.

We still have a few walls to put up (OLB and G), a couple older beams that will need replaced (DT and DE) and a few shingles to lay on the top (WR and SS), but our construction workers have a whole off season to work, and key additions will be made in the coming months, but it is starting to take shape.

We are on the cusp of something, not just a one hit wonder, but a perennial contender in the NFC!

Draftniksince1985 is offline Registered User

Here's an encouraging stat, we were only beat by more than 3 points, by a team that didn't make the playoffs, 1 time last year.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by C-Mob 71 View Post
    A franchise QB
    Two bookend tackles
    A Pro Bowl caliber center
    A super star RB
    A leader at MLB
    A potential superstar at DE
    A playmaker at safety
    And a gutsy corner that can man up the best of em'

Throw in our coaches and FO and it looks like a pretty dang good foundation to me.

We still have a few walls to put up (OLB and G), a couple older beams that will need replaced (DT and DE) and a few shingles to lay on the top (WR and SS), but our construction workers have a whole off season to work, and key additions will be made in the coming months, but it is starting to take shape.

We are on the cusp of something, not just a one hit wonder, but a perennial contender in the NFC!
    I agree with your assessment 100% Percent Mr. C-Mob. Only problem with it is I can't give rep for it without spreading it around some DOH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Draftniksince1985 View Post
    Here's an encouraging stat, we were only beat by more than 3 points, by a team that didn't make the playoffs, 1 time last year.
    That's the most encouraging stat I've seen me thinks...
    Stupid Lion game

RealRam is offline Registered User

Definitely a TALL order but your optimism is positively appreciated!

Ramendola16 is offline Registered User

What's amazed me as that this dynasty has grown in a very short time. With a few exceptions, this roster has been created mostly in the last 2-3 years. To me, that shows a very good Front Office that gets the guys that do their job well. It's because of that Front Office that I feel so much confidence for the Rams of the future.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

It's very early days to be talking about Dynasty's. I must admit I have more confidence in the current FO than many before. Drafting Sam Bradford last year dramaticaly improved this teams chance of becoming a perennial contender. FACT.
    GO TEAM

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

Im with you glass half empty guy here as well.I like to think we have the foundation to be a contender for division titles and superbowls for years to come.Heres to a great offseaon and great 2011 CHEERS!!!!