Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,943
    Rep Power
    74

    Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9fooazNnJM

    What more can you say, but welcome to thr Rams!


  2. #2
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,612
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    Looks good to me!


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  3. #3
    RamsFan16's Avatar
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,072
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    Thats what we need! A big deep threat Reciever that will make adjustments for the ball and out manouever Defensive Backs after the catch! And we got it! I'm so happy!
    RamsFan16

  4. #4
    Bruce=GOAT's Avatar
    Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,110
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    I guess with Curtis all but gone now, Bennett will wear #83?

  5. #5
    81~BIG-GAME's Avatar
    81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Belfast,Northern Ireland
    Age
    30
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce=GOAT View Post
    I guess with Curtis all but gone now, Bennett will wear #83?
    Thats what I was thinking..:l

  6. #6
    tomahawk247's Avatar
    tomahawk247 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Essex, England
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,643
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    i assume Bennett will take up the 83

    this move will only make Bulger more accurate. he wont need to thread the needle as much when he is throwing to a 6'5 receiver

  7. #7
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce=GOAT View Post
    I guess with Curtis all but gone now, Bennett will wear #83?
    That is what I am wondering - sometime in the future, I would like to make a custom figure of him....after I get all of my orders caught up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    bruce4life's Avatar
    bruce4life is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hemet/San Diego CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    balling!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    sbramfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    42
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    Notice in the upper right hand quarte the caption for this is:

    "Drew Bennett's third TD in one quarter against the Colts"


    ...but were those the only TD's he had all year?

  10. #10
    RamsFan16's Avatar
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,072
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    This was back in I believe '04.
    RamsFan16

  11. #11
    keith m. klink Guest

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    bennett will be a totally differant story in a rams uniform, with a rb that teams have to watch, and two of the best receivers in the nfl, he did nothing but make the best career move that he could wish for , and he is getting a lot of money to do it. this is like working at walmart, and getting a job at NASA. the rams have lost a very talented receiver, a quick, darting speedster, and in return they got a tall,(pretty fast for his size and build)posetion type that can still pull in a long ball. i am satisfied, and happy that we did indeed get bennett to replace curtis, i really didn't think anyone else fit what we needed as for the free agents out there.the only other one i would of been ok with was justin gage of chicago.

  12. #12
    81~BIG-GAME's Avatar
    81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Belfast,Northern Ireland
    Age
    30
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by keith m. klink View Post
    bennett will be a totally differant story in a rams uniform, with a rb that teams have to watch, and two of the best receivers in the nfl, he did nothing but make the best career move that he could wish for , and he is getting a lot of money to do it. this is like working at walmart, and getting a job at NASA. the rams have lost a very talented receiver, a quick, darting speedster, and in return they got a tall,(pretty fast for his size and build)posetion type that can still pull in a long ball. i am satisfied, and happy that we did indeed get bennett to replace curtis, i really didn't think anyone else fit what we needed as for the free agents out there.the only other one i would of been ok with was justin gage of chicago.
    I to liked Gage and thought he could be useful for us,with his size and ablity to go across the middle.But I prefer Bennett,just didn't see us signing him as he was the top FA WR on the market..:l

  13. #13
    tomahawk247's Avatar
    tomahawk247 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Essex, England
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,643
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sbramfan View Post
    Notice in the upper right hand quarte the caption for this is:

    "Drew Bennett's third TD in one quarter against the Colts"


    ...but were those the only TD's he had all year?
    he had 11 in 2004, which i think was where that clip came from

  14. #14
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,145
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: Bennett 50 yards in a hurry TD!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    That is what I am wondering - sometime in the future, I would like to make a custom figure of him....after I get all of my orders caught up.
    That's what I'm thinking..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •