Chip Rosenbloom (and his sister Lucia) are in no hurry to sell.

I can see them owning the team for the next 5-10 years.

-B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rams aren't moving anywhere.

In fact she took steps to ENSURE that they're staying here.

-B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She battled really hard. I could never divulge all that I knew out of respect to Chip and the family.... but frankly, doctors were amazed that she lived this long. I was told, point-blank, about two months ago that her passing could occur at any time; it was hour to hour. And yet, she would not succumb. She fought like hell to stay alive. This was a woman who really loved life, and the adventure of it all.

I spoke to John Shaw. He's crushed. He knew this was inevitable, but he's as sad as could be.

--B

Let me tell you something, and the fans and media in LA who despised her can laugh all they want: I found her to be nothing like she was portrayed to be. In other words, she was the opposite of what I was told she was like when she moved the team here. I spent a lot of time with her. She was kind and generous with people. She did a lot of things behind the scenes to help people, things no one knew about. Was she eccentric and colorful and all of that? Absolutely. But really a delight to be around. Never a snob, never discourteous. Late? Yes. Always running late. But that was part of her charm. Somehow -- and I mean this is an affectionate way -- she will be late to her own memorial service.

--B