Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Re: Bernie-Faulk UNhappy

I dont think anyone here could legitimatly bash Jacksons play. He has had a few growing pains but has looked really good. He should not be compared to Faulk yet that is unfair to the young man. He will hopefully be a superstar back and a team player.

He does however talk to much about what if's way to much. If he is looking over his shoulder at Faulk thinking his job is in jeopardy then he is a fool. The starting role is his and if anything Faulk would be there to help much like Bettis did with parker in Pittsburgh. I think this drama was created a little bit by Jackson with some of his outburst. I like the kid he is a good player and I am trying to remember he is a young man that just became a millionaire. Faulk was pretty cocky his first couple years in indy so Im trying to take it all with a grain of salt.

LET'S GO DODGERS

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    I am sorry....

but I firmly believe that football is a team sport and one bad apple will ruin a peck. If Faulk is going to act in any way that he is going to be a determinant team chemistry, I say Faulk him!!

As much as I like Faulk...nothing is above the team.
    What would make you think that Faulk could be a bad apple, just because Bernie says so? Instead of saying Faulk him, doesn't Faulk deserve the benefit of the doubt? He's been a stellar Ram since he got here. He steps back and gives up his starting job. I mean cmon, Faulk deserves the benefit of the doubt over some lame article Bernie writes.
    Last edited by ramsbruce; -06-11-2006 at 03:58 AM.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LaRamsFanLongTime
    I don't think anyone here could legitimatly bash Jacksons play. He has had a few growing pains but has looked really good. He should not be compared to Faulk yet...

He does however talk too much about what if's... The starting role is his and if anything Faulk would be there to help much like Bettis did with Parker in Pittsburgh. I think this drama was created a little bit by Jackson with some of his outbursts. I like the kid, he is a good player and I am trying to remember he is a young man that just became a millionaire. Faulk was pretty cocky his first couple years in Indy, so I'm trying to take it all with a grain of salt. -- LA RAMS FLT
    Very good comment! :football:

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by LaRamsFanLongTime
    I dont think anyone here could legitimatly bash Jacksons play. He has had a few growing pains but has looked really good. He should not be compared to Faulk yet that is unfair to the young man. He will hopefully be a superstar back and a team player.

He does however talk to much about what if's way to much. If he is looking over his shoulder at Faulk thinking his job is in jeopardy then he is a fool. The starting role is his and if anything Faulk would be there to help much like Bettis did with parker in Pittsburgh. I think this drama was created a little bit by Jackson with some of his outburst. I like the kid he is a good player and I am trying to remember he is a young man that just became a millionaire. Faulk was pretty cocky his first couple years in indy so Im trying to take it all with a grain of salt.
    Agreed. The Rams haven't had a 1,000 yard rusher since 2001, but some people apparently don't want to recognize the accomplishment since Jackson's second season wasn't absolutely perfect or something.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Comparing Faulk and Jackson is like comparing apple and oranges at this stage in their respective careers, and to me at least, pretty pointless.

I just wish Jackson would spend a little less time telling us all how great he's going to be and a little more time getting on with proving how great he could be.

As for Faulk, if he's back great, if not, best of luck with the rest of your life Marshall and thanks for making the difference.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123