RamWraith is offline Registered User

The Bernie--Info on coaching stuff

Two scoops of the day for you from today's show:

* Jerry Gray has told Buffalo Bills media insiders that if the Rams' head coaching job comes open, he's definitely interested....

* Mike Martz showed up at Rams Park Monday and addressed the team, telling the players to hang in there after the loss at Seattle, and that they need to stay positive, because they can still make the playoffs.

And let me throw this in.... more info about the Fairchild / Montgomery incident, which was reported first by McKernan and Kilcoyne last night....

Jim Thomas and Howard Balzer added info to this on my show this morning...

it happened on 9-7 drills.... a fullback wasn't lined up where he needed to be and Fairchild barked and Montgomery took offense.. they jawed and no punches were thrown, though Montgomery shoved Fairchild. It calmed quickly and they soon apologized to each other.

--B

rampete is offline Registered User

Re: The Bernie--Info on coaching stuff

coaches argue and bicker in all team sports...but the rams recent soap drama has the media extra-sensitive to anything coming out of st. louis...

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: The Bernie--Info on coaching stuff

Quote Originally Posted by rampete
    coaches argue and bicker in all team sports...but the rams recent soap drama has the media extra-sensitive to anything coming out of st. louis...
    I think this is exactly what is happening. ANY team that has the media eagerly looking for something to make a big deal out of, will get just that, no matter how mundane or common that "thing" is.