Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Re: BernieM on Rams Fans

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    My camera doesn't have a wide-angle lens.

BernieM on Rams Fans-bern.jpg BernieM on Rams Fans-pat-snl-2.jpg

Hmm...does anyone else see a resemblance in the picture and whiny attitude?
    I think we know who Pat's stunt double was on SNL and her movie

And guys c'mon...he's not fat he's just big boned.

see, what gets me about that little rant mr b is you brought in Jim T and Howard Balzer and said they were getting as much flack as you.

WRONG

Howard and Jim are RESPECTED byt the Ram fans, they are in a different catagory. They deal with facts and put them over in a proffesional manor.

You, mr b do not. You have picked a style of writing that your comfortable with and with that style of writing you try and push buttons. What we as the fans who hang on every word written about OUR team dont like is that you always include YOU in the story.

Message to mr b, its not about you. Its a Ram thing big boy.

You made your bed and if you would just stop whining about it, maybe the FANS, you know the ones that pay your wage, would start to understand.

Personally, I think you have lost the plot.

and one thing guys, lets not get to personal with the big boy, please. That will just feed is attitude even more ............................................ ........................................ ................................ and thats the last thing he needs LOL

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    and one thing guys, lets not get to personal with the big boy, please. That will just feed is attitude even more ............................................ ........................................ ................................ and thats the last thing he needs LOL
    lol you got it haha.

I'm not really offended by his comments at all. It's so stereotypical, that you can't take it seriously. You gotta just sit back and laugh at it. It's like saying everyone who plays football in high school will make it to college football, and then onto the NFL, or something absolutely crazy like that. There's always exceptions, especially in that example. And, if there are Rams fans that think they know more than any other fan, try looking into other fans too. There's always going to be one bad crop in the crowd, that's just how it is. I can understand why some people might be offended by that article, and it is just wrong to say each and every fan thinks they know more than everyone else about the league or whatever non-sense he was saying.

Question: Maybe in your next article, or whatever you want to call it Bernie, where do you get all your bs from?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

I used to think Av just had sour grapes with Bernie, held over from a nasty exchange a few years back. This year, though, everything Av has said about htis clown is true. I've noticed that he insists on making himself part of the St. Louis story line. He's been doing the same thing in regard to the baseball Cardinals writing pieces about how Albert Pujols treats him bad, among others.

This guy is more self-absorbed than Kevin Slaten.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12