RamWraith is offline Registered User

The Bernie's Thursdays notes

Not much new.

* Tyoka Jackson still questionable. did not practice. There's a chance he can go, Martz said. Not sure. will know more on game day.

* Isaac Bruce (groin) worked a little. They're just trying to save him for the game.

* Nutten tweaked the knee again, but they'll tape him up and send him back out there as usual.

* Dwight Anderson has been playing the role of Michael Vick for the scout team. Anderson according to Martz has done a good job, but as Martz points out, it's impossible to emulate Vick.

* The deal on Jeff Wilkins: he was dehydrated in Seattle during the game and suffered from leg cramps, which according to Martz explains why he was limping and why his kickoffs were short.

* former Ram Dre Bly will work the STL playoff game for the second consecutive week for the NFL Network.

* Joe Vitt's wife is out of the hospital and doing better -- and Joe is, too. Obviously it was a stressful situation for the family.

* The players got a kick out of Thursday's Post-Dispatch, with the graphic used with my column on martz and mora -- the designer blew up their head shots and made them real big and then superimposed them on top of ATL and STL football uniforms (in action shots). Players taped them to the walls all over Rams Park and Martz seemed to enjoy being teased.

Mad Mike is absolutely at peace.

Relaxed, loose, having fun.

Usually this means he's in sharp form.

I don't know everything about the game plan -- I'm aware of some things but cannot divulge -- but I think he's worked some good stuff up.

Cheers,
    Bernie

thoey is offline Registered User

Re: The Bernie's Thursdays notes

Anyone know what this is:

* The players got a kick out of Thursday's Post-Dispatch, with the graphic used with my column on martz and mora -- the designer blew up their head shots and made them real big and then superimposed them on top of ATL and STL football uniforms (in action shots). Players taped them to the walls all over Rams Park and Martz seemed to enjoy being teased.
    This space for rent...

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

:ramlogo: Glad to hear Mad Mike is loose.Saw him on tv last night,and he has that I've got a secret look on his face.

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Glad to hear Mad Mike is loose.Saw him on tv last night,and he has that I've got a secret look on his face.
    As opposed to the "ate-a-bad-burrito-or-two-last-night" look?

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Maybe it was his "Oh, crap! Who let Bernie in here?" look.

DJRamFan is offline Registered User

I love when Martz gets that swagger going, he gets crazy with his play calling.
    DJRamFan
    ClanRam Fantasy Football Commissioner
    2003 & 2004 ClanRam Cup Champion

ClanRam

LONG LIVE MIKE MARTZ

NFL Champions: 1945, 1951
    NFC Champions: 1979, 1999, 2001
    Division Champions: 1945, 1949-1951, 1955, 1967, 1969, 1973-1979, 1985, 1999, 2001, 2003

Super Bowl XXXIV Champions