Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ninerfaithful81 is offline Registered User

Best of luck Rams' fans...

This upcoming game might not have any "implications" to the rest of the NFL but it always means something to me. I've enjoyed the rivalry over the years and at this point I personally don't care if both of our teams are considered bottom dwellers, I'm just hoping for a good game! It's a sad state of affairs for the once proud NFC West but I know there is much more to our teams than the rest of the league gives us credit for. So here's to Sunday!

shower beers is offline Registered User

Re: Best of luck Rams' fans...

booooooooooo!

sorry.

best of luck as well.

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

by some freak happenstance we are scheduled to have the game accidentally aired locally.

If i really want to see a 'game' I may end up watching the Bolts (my dad's team) play the Steelers (my little brother's team).

I'll watch my team any chance I get, I just hope they make a game of it!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

ManofGod is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ninerfaithful81 View Post
    This upcoming game might not have any "implications" to the rest of the NFL but it always means something to me. I've enjoyed the rivalry over the years and at this point I personally don't care if both of our teams are considered bottom dwellers, I'm just hoping for a good game! It's a sad state of affairs for the once proud NFC West but I know there is much more to our teams than the rest of the league gives us credit for. So here's to Sunday!
    Man we've gotta come up with a screening process or something....we simply can't have the enemy this close to us guys.

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Thank you for your class. We will be at the game. My partners in crime may not like my post, but when I see a class act, I point it out.

Caligirl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    Thank you for your class. We will be at the game. My partners in crime may not like my post, but when I see a class act, I point it out.

Caligirl
    I am with you, Cali! (I have seen what is like to be on your bad side).

I have no issue with fans from other teams coming here. We have some of our posters who go to other teams' boards.

I just prefer it to be good natured banter and well wishing and not derogatory comments and instigating.

There are many good fans of their respective teams and most realize the peaks and valleys each team suffers through must be endured regardless of how long the valleys and short the peaks.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

I have a bad side? It must be my side view.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    I am with you, Cali! (I have seen what is like to be on your bad side).

I have no issue with fans from other teams coming here. We have some of our posters who go to other teams' boards.

I just prefer it to be good natured banter and well wishing and not derogatory comments and instigating.

There are many good fans of their respective teams and most realize the peaks and valleys each team suffers through must be endured regardless of how long the valleys and short the peaks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

By my count, there are only 8 more whiners fans with class that haven't posted here.

WF81, I agree. Here's to a good game with o more injuries, just a score of Rams 31, whiners 6....

Ninerfaithful81 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    By my count, there are only 8 more whiners fans with class that haven't posted here.

WF81, I agree. Here's to a good game with o more injuries, just a score of Rams 31, whiners 6....
    Well, I appreciate the welcome from most of you! But Rams 31, Niners 6?....C'mon...really? I suppose it "could" happen, anything can happen on any given Sunday. But I feel much more comfortable with Hill behind center then I ever did with JT "Just Turnovers" O'soiledpants... Not to say you guys don't have it in you, Bulger can still throw a deep ball and our secondary is pretty week. That Avery kid looks promising but you guys won't have S-Jax which is a big help for us! S-Jax scares me when he gets rollin...We have a great new corp of young guys ourselves and I'm hoping Zeigler can show the world how good he is!! But like I said before, your team isn't as bad as people make them out to be so I'm not going into Sunday thinking we have a "sure thing" whatsoever.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

This is the deadest whiner week I've ever seen here at ClanRam. Obviously a sign of the times. With no Jackson, no OL, no defense and pretty much no nothing, this game has me very worried. The whiners played pretty well against Arizona and we've been horrible the last few weeks. I'm just hoping we can find a way to get inspired and play close to the level we did against Washington and Dallas. If Marc Bulger ever needed to grab the bull by the horns and bring his A-Game, it's NOW.

By the way, nice post Ninerfaithful81 and welcome.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I miss Mikey and the days when the smack forum was heavily used and fun.

This is a big game for us and I hope the Rams come to play. It will be awfull seeing Bruce in niner uniform.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    If Marc Bulger ever needed to grab the bull by the horns and bring his A-Game, it's NOW.
    Ooooooooooooooooh, that's going to leave a marc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ninerfaithful81 View Post
    Well, I appreciate the welcome from most of you! But Rams 31, Niners 6?....C'mon...really? I suppose it "could" happen, anything can happen on any given Sunday. But I feel much more comfortable with Hill behind center then I ever did with JT "Just Turnovers" O'soiledpants... Not to say you guys don't have it in you, Bulger can still throw a deep ball and our secondary is pretty week. That Avery kid looks promising but you guys won't have S-Jax which is a big help for us! S-Jax scares me when he gets rollin...We have a great new corp of young guys ourselves and I'm hoping Zeigler can show the world how good he is!! But like I said before, your team isn't as bad as people make them out to be so I'm not going into Sunday thinking we have a "sure thing" whatsoever.
    Welcome and here's to a good game on Sun, this is for 2nd place in the Div so it has big implications for the future in the playoff race.LOL. Anyway here's to a good game with no injuries.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Ooooooooooooooooh, that's going to leave a marc...
    Hmm. I take it you don't think he'll be bringing his A-Game, huh Randy? I think he may just surprise you if the line can figure out the 3-4 looks they'll no doubt be seeing. Have fun at the game.

bigredman is offline Registered User

Come on Mike...you know there's no bigger fan of Marc Bulger, next to you, than me!!!!

I wish you and Josh could make it to the game. I'm sure there will be tickets available to grab.

Come on California Ram fans....get your butts to the game...sign on to the thread Bash by the Bay in the Bash and game forum and let us know you are coming. Come join us for one wild and crazy tailgate party in San Francisco. Probably the best SF Bash we've had in the history of the ClanRam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast