Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Best Rams Game You Attended

Unfortunately while in Anaheim I only went to losses. I felt like a jinx. Close ones vs Aints, blowouts vs. Deadskins, and humilaition vs whiners. But then when they came down to AZ to play the tards, after moving to St louie and the shuffling of the NFC West, I've been seeing some great victories.

Marshall ran for about a 15 yarder in the 4th to defeat the tards.

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Best Rams Game You Attended

I'll never forget my 1st live Rams game. It was at the Dome in St. Louis. The first game of the 1999 season with a win over the Ravens 27-10. Led by Kurt Warner and the soon to be Greatest Show On Turf.

rams8821 is offline Registered User

2001-02 NFC Championship Game. Rams-Eagles. Got tickets from a guy I work with in South Carolina. What an amazing atmosphere and game. That was great!!
    Rams Fan For Life:clanram: :clanram:

serkicker32 is offline Registered User

Y'all are lucky the only Rams game I have been able to go to is when they played the Panthers here last year. Bulger got hurt and and Martin thought that Chris Gamble was Torry Holt. It was very sad

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I guess that would be the 1999 game against the Ravens when I got to see Warner's first touchdown pass and the rookie Torry Holt's first TD catch. Marshall's first game as a Ram and this game started it all to the miracle season and the GSOT.

Second would probably be the NFC Championship game against the Bucs.
    Last edited by RamWraith; -10-27-2006 at 01:27 PM.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    I guess that would be the 1999 game against the Ravens when I got to see Warner's first touchdown pass and the rookie Torry Holt's first TD catch. Marshall's first game as a Ram and this game started it all to the miracle season and the GSOT.
    As Walter Cronkite would say, and you were there. So was I.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

The opening game against Denver this season was exciting and the Bash was exceptionaly fun so that game ranks up there.

The 1000th Steelers game, where the Rams came in and won, on the road, in the rain, was a pretty sweet game to attend as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Last year when the Rams played Jacksonville in the Dome. Jackson had 179 yards rushing, man what a fun time!
    RamsFan16

RealRam is offline Registered User

Best game was Lions at Rams in Anaheim, 2nd week of the 1988 season -- not just because we won 17-10 but because it was my then eight-year-old son's first NFL game. It was a gift from my wife.

After the game we collected several autographs right outside the stadium including some pictures, one with a very kind Coach John Robinson. Next day at Rams Park my son and I kept on asking for -- and getting -- quite an additional number of autographs and a few more pics with Rams players.

My son still has those autographs on that year's Rams Calendar.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

my best Rams game i've ever been to was Superbowl 36 when the Rams played the patsies. It was such a surreal experiance to go to that game.New Orleans was off the hook( mardi gras is awesome as well), and that game even though we lost was fantastic.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is online now Registered User

Best game I ever attended? Would have to be a game against the Vikings sometime in the '80's, end of the game goal-line stance with the Vikings looking to win the game on the last play of the game. We stuffed them at the 1 yard line, the place went nuts!! Incredible..

Oh, and I was at the Packers game in Anahiem when Ron Brown ran back two kicks for TD's. Man, that guy was sooooooooooo fast!
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

I'd have to say Sunday's game vs the Bolts as it will be my first live NFL game...

Looking foward to a great time and an exciting Rams win!!

leaving here 4 AM for a 4 hr drive [with good traffic (oxymron?)] and returning after the game so I can get to work Monday and pay for the trip...lol

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

09/25/05 at home in the dome vs the Titans first Rams game ever. Rams beat the Titans at home 31-27. Was a crazy back and forth game that Rams had too many highlights to list. One of the best days of my life.

Highlights of the game: http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/bo...meId=250925014

A pic of me and my wife at the game: http://www.clanram.com/forums/galler...php?i=2346&c=6

Too bad I wasn't a member of this site last year...I could have gone to the bash...oh well, we'll be there next year.

stlramman is offline Registered User

well i had a great time @ greenbay oct 8th watching my Rams beat the pack 23-20.but as strange as it sounds the best Rams game i attended is the only other one i was at and we lost! 31-27 in 1999 @ the lions.I had to pick this one for a couple of reasons.for one it was a great back & forth game and the 1st Rams game i was ever at.plus we all know how that season would end with dyson at the 1 yard line.I also believe that close loss & the previous weeks close loss to the titans helped prepare a team that was blowing everyone out,for the close calls that would come in the playoffs (nfc championship/Super Bowl)

viper is online now Registered User

I was at the Rams - Seahawks game two years ago when we had that great comeback in the last 6 minutes to win. That had to be the most exciting 6 mintues I've ever had. I'll never forget the last play where Bulger hit Shaun McDonald on a go route straight up the middle for the winning touchdown! That ending was unbelievable and unforgettable!

Go Rams!!! :l

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast