sonnyjames is offline Registered User

Best view at the EJD...

I'm going to be making my second ever visit to the EJD in November and so we're looking at booking tickets in the next day or so. When I came last time I was tucked out of the way in a corner somewhere, as it was all I could get at the time.

This year we're looking at trying to get something along the Rams sideline. We're looking at a couple of tickets in particular, but I wanted to get an idea of what the view might be like (other than from the 3D seat finder on the official site, which is helpful but won't answer my next question).

The rows we're considering are E, I and M. I'd like to be as close to the bench and action as possible, so E is my favourite but - while the stand is slightly raised from the playing surface - I wasn't sure whether we'd be 'high' enough to get a good view at this level, or if we'd be trying to peer over and through those sat on the bench. Also, in England, a 'low' level seat at a ground isn't always the best view as you don't get enough of a view 'down' onto the field, to judge perspective.

Anyone able to offer a viewpoint (if you'll excuse the pun )? Thanks Clan!

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: Best view at the EJD...

Ive only sat in the endzone so I can't really offer any help other than saying that I loved the end zone and will probably be purchasing tickets everytime there. If you sit on the 120's side you get the big jumbo to look at if you sit in the 150's its the small jumbo. Ive never sat on the side lines but I am not sure I would want to considering the price point. Also last time I went it was awesome having the Rams players catch a touchdown right in front of me. I sat rather close to the endzone about 5 rows at max away its kinda hard seeing stuff on the other side of the field but when they are on your side your right up on them lol. I hope this helps.

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

I usually get tickets somewhere between the 30 yard lines on the Rams sideline. I have had tickets from the third row all the way up to around 25 rows up. I prefer the higher seats so i get a better view of the overall field, down low when the camera man is on his platform rolling up & down the sideline it seemed more often than not he would stop right in front of us and take away some of the action. If your their for the game stay a little higher but if you really want to see the players up close get as close as you can.
    BB

sonnyjames is offline Registered User

Thanks guys - that's been really helpful. Lots for us to think about! Just so excited to be coming over. Higher up seems to be the plan, I think.