Wolf is offline Registered User

Best and worse win for you to take as a fan?

As fans we all go through highs and lows with our Rams...just curious as to what the best and worse one was for everyone.

Best: For me...it was when we swept the Seahawks 3-0 that year. It was the first game, and we were getting killed in the fourth and we generated a comeback and Shaun McDonald makes the game winning catch. It seemed like after that, the Seahawks couldn't rebound that season and stay focused.

Worse: The Panthers playoff game. Watched that game...every second of it...even commericals and I basically felt blank after it. :\

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Re: Best and worse win for you to take as a fan?

Winning Super bowl 34
    losing( or should I say being cheated out of) Super Bowl 36

rammiser is offline Registered User

First win over the Niners in 99 after losing like 17 in a row to them was my favorite. I mean winning the Super was the greatest but winning that first one after so long vs the Whiners was a great feeling.

Worst has to be Superbowl 36, just a empty feeling that I still get today. We were the better team and played terribly and along with the refs just couldnt do it.
    Just Fix It

GameTime is offline Registered User

I have to agree with the first post.

That carolina game was the most devastating. I was there in person and is the best football game i have ever seen. Second only in sporting events seen, which tops goes to seeing the Cardinals win the 2006 world series.

the best game watched for the rams on tv was superbowl 34 with that game agains seattle right behind.

GreatestShow99 is offline Registered User

Best: SB XXXIV
    Worse: 2003 playoff game against Carolina. Our last great shot at another SB appearance went with Steve Smith to the end zone..

Rambos is offline Registered User

Winning Super bowl 34 and Beating the Buc's to go to the show!
    Worse: Loss Super Bowl XIV between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Los Angeles Rams.

Another real low note for me, when we did not pay ED.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Win SB 34
    Loss SB36
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keenum is offline Registered User

Shouldn't this be "best win and worst loss"? lol. The title "best and worse win" just sounds odd.

Win - Well I gotta say SB 34.

Loss - SB 36 and that Panthers playoff game are close, but I'm saying SB 36 because it looks like we got CHEATED out of that one. I can accept a loss like that one to the Panthers, it was just two very good teams, and we lost because the Panthers were just better that day.

Tony Banks is offline Registered User

Shout out to my man Gametime who was sitting next to me during the best and worst Rams games I've been to.

The worst was without a doubt the playoff loss to Carolina. At the same time, it was one of the most exciting games I've ever seen. It was our second year with season tickets and the game was back and forth. We couldn't believe it when John Kasey missed that field goal! When Jeff Wilkins came out to kick the tying field goal in the 4th quarter, I had to fight back tears. Then, when Steve Smith caught that TD pass, the whole Dome had the wind knocked out of it.

The best game was in 2002, our first year with season tickets. The Rams were 0-5 and the 5-0 Raiders were coming to town. All week we said the Rams would shock the world. People thought we were crazy. I remember having a conversation with a Pepsi guy at a supermarket the morning of the game and he said he couldn't believe we were even going to the game. Unknown Marc Bulger making his first NFL start agains the Chokeland juggernaut. We had nothing to lose. The Rams did in fact shock the world with a 28-13 victory. It was our first taste of victory as season ticket holders.
    :1:

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Worst loss: Super Bowl XIV against the Steelers. If our DB's were only a 1/2 taller.

Best win: I may have to say the Tampa Bay game in the NFC Championship to get to the Super Bowl. What a dramatic finish.

LinkBacks (?)

1. -03-11-2008, 12:28 AM