Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Beware - Sick of This Crap - Rant

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Beware - Sick of This Crap - Rant

Right now it's extremely difficult to call this Rams bunch a "team".

I honestly thought that we as Rams fans had seen the last of these kinds of games. Obviously I was sadly mistaken.

From the top of the organization on down to the practice squad I have not one good thing to say after witnessing that performance.

At this point I have to think that Jeff Fisher and his cronies are strong candidates for the worst coaching staff in the league. Completely out smarted and overwhelmed in every aspect of this London debacle.

Rams players? You have once again outdone yourselves in terms of stinking up the joint. Every player was a step slower, a counter punch weaker, and a football sense dumber than their opponent today. You are light years from ever being a competitive team. Why on earth Rams management made the decision to lock up long term a certain DE and MLB is beyond me.

You, in the grandest terms of the word, SUCK!!!

Ramhearder is offline Registered User

Re: Beware - Sick of This Crap - Rant

Love the passion, but you might be a little over the top on this one.

mde8352gorams is offline Registered User

Agree with Ramhearder, you are a little too angry. We were completely outplayed granted, but that isn't cause to fire the whole coaching staff and gut the team. Fisher will know what to do after this type of loss and get the team to re-group. Good that we have a bye next week and then the *****. Excellent motivation. We'll bounce back.

Go Rams!

Holt Your Horses is offline Registered User

Have to disagree with most of what you say. Not a pretty game by any means, but what can you ask for really.. another season of untimely injuries is making a low talent team look worse than it really is.
    Defence Wins Championships

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Right now it's extremely difficult to call this Rams bunch a "team".

I honestly thought that we as Rams fans had seen the last of these kinds of games. Obviously I was sadly mistaken.

From the top of the organization on down to the practice squad I have not one good thing to say after witnessing that performance.

At this point I have to think that Jeff Fisher and his cronies are strong candidates for the worst coaching staff in the league. Completely out smarted and overwhelmed in every aspect of this London debacle.

Rams players? You have once again outdone yourselves in terms of stinking up the joint. Every player was a step slower, a counter punch weaker, and a football sense dumber than their opponent today. You are light years from ever being a competitive team. Why on earth Rams management made the decision to lock up long term a certain DE and MLB is beyond me.

You, in the grandest terms of the word, SUCK!!!

I got news for you Ferter every team has a game like this... as I'm typing the Cow Girls at HOME look a mess, it happens. I know you have been waiting all year to have your moment so enjoy it while it last.

Take a nap and get over it!
    lostsoul and RuffRams like this.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Fisher and the titans faced the pats in 09 and lost 59-0 so could of been worse

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

you came off just A LITTLE too strong.. just a little
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Why on earth Rams management made the decision to lock up long term a certain DE and MLB is beyond me.
    I think you'll see why, because these two are going to bounce back. They're not the type to hang their heads and feel sorry for themselves. BTW, that certain MLB was 3rd in the NFL in tackles going into this game.

J-RodRamFan is offline Registered User

We all hate the loss but blow outs do happen. I'm not gonna blame the entire organization for this loss. Can't forget we were playing the number 1 offense.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I think you'll see why, because these two are going to bounce back. They're not the type to hang their heads and feel sorry for themselves. BTW, that certain MLB was 3rd in the NFL in tackles going into this game.
    Well, I hope they do bounce back, but I won't be holding my breath. In the meantime, I'm not going to apologize and make excuses for this showing. Seven straight years we have been LOSERS and we are LOSERS again.

I don't expect they will feel sorry for themselves. I'm sure they are used to dealing with it by now. Its great that JLau is 3rd in tackles. But, it's not making a difference. This defense is easily exposed and they can not get off the field. They suck, they suck bad.

BTW: r8rh8rmike has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Well, I hope they do bounce back, but I won't be holding my breath. In the meantime, I'm not going to apologize and make excuses for this showing. Seven straight years we have been LOSERS and we are LOSERS again.
    Look at the progress the defense has made, largely because of these two. Going into this game, the 9th ranked total defense in the NFL. This was indeed a bad showing today, but it doesn't negate everything that has been accomplished so far this year. Maybe you should wait for a few more horrible performances before making a sweeping indictment of what the team is.

bradwill is offline Registered User

To soothe your anger, let's go over some good cliches to describe today's debacle:

1) Got beat like a red-headed stepchild.
    2) Got beat like a rented mule
    3) Got smoked like a cheap cigar
    4).......
    ZiaRam likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    I got news for you Ferter every team has a game like this... as I'm typing the Cow Girls at HOME look a mess, it happens. I know you have been waiting all year to have your moment so enjoy it while it last.

Take a nap and get over it!
    Cute - yet hardly profound!

And I know you've also been waiting for this all year to show everyone how much you enjoy losing. Just because you have become numb to it does not make you a better fan. WAKE UP!!! It's ok to admit we got our asses handed to us and generally sucked today.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Maybe you should wait for a few more horrible performances before making a sweeping indictment of what the team is.
    How many more, Mike? This is two straight and it's three straight losses. Admittedly by the title this was a RANT!! However, we fell apart in miami (the game that you and so many were happy in losing) and we have now looked like a scrub team for two straight weeks. This was a game in which Fisher & Co supposedly had a plan. And they give us this performance?!?

And the Rams defense, OMG, did NE punt at all before late in the 4th when they put in their second team?

This defense is bad. You can sugar coat it however you like but for two weeks now they have looked terrible. Hopefully they can right the ship, but after what I have seen these past two weeks, I'm not too optimistic.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Well, i must say i feel the same way in many regards but I remain hopeful that the profuse bledding we have routinely witnessed is not going to happen with Fish....I too though have had my concerns with J Lau for a while but kept quiet about it since so many love this guy. But, cooler heads shall prevail here and let's see how the team responds in two weeks. But i understand the frustration. Being a Ram fan in the past 22 years save for the GSOT GREAT years is a tough gig but we are all dedicated Ram fans and I appreciate the passionate rant

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP
    We beat 3 average teams - at home, and lost to 4 (2 VERY good) teams in the NFL, records notwithstanding. The Pats would have beat us at home, though probably not so soundly. And games are about match ups, and our secondary is definitely a work in progress. I was a bit surprised at the (lack of) run D however, although (homer alert), I saw holding at the line on several of those runs.

One has to realise that when you watch the Pats, Giants, Falcons and Packers that they have been in the same system with the same coach, and have drafted well for 10 years. We are 8 games into a entirely new regime, and have arguably the worst draft record in the league. When Fisher sat down with Kroenke, he said "I need 3-5 years minimum to make a perennial contender", and he does. News flash, we are not going anywhere next year either, but should make the playoffs in year three.

The "stars" we think we have are all relative to what we have had, and we require 2-3 more (good) drafts, before anything changes significantly. There just aren't any quick fixes.

Knowing this doesn't make it any easier to watch however.
    thoey, MauiRam, ramsbruce and 4 others like this.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast