Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Biased Officiating!

Yeah, I watched for it. The most blatant example was at the end of the game, right after the interception, when the officials blew the whistle BEFORE Cassel took a knee, and then the so-called neutral zone infraction with 19 seconds left wasn't exactly a perfect observation by the officials, either.

What the heck is the deal with the officials when it comes to the Rams - Pats games? I'm 100% sure that these zebras aren't exactly fair when it comes to calling the game properly. It doesn't matter who commits the penalty, the refs will be calling an inactive Rams player for illegal nosepicking if it gives an advantage to the Pats.

Am I just seeing things, or are they STILL cheating the Rams whenever the cheatin' rats play against us?

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Re: Biased Officiating!

Penalties:

Rams 9
    Patriots 0

Draw your own conclusion.

TheTalkOfTheArch is offline Registered User

^^ well we did get one penalty...after long had already sacked cassell...

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

That penalty was, of course, declined.

Its not so much the 9 penalties on the Rams, its the zero on New England (or 1, if you count the declined). No team plays that mistake free.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Agree...I don't normally whine about the officials...but that was just terrible. Losing is one thing...but getting beat because of the officiating is another. Just plain criminal if you ask me. Reminds me of 2001.

rammiser is offline Registered User

I think the refs missed 3 personal foul calls vs the beloved Pats. First on the Fahkir Brown INT definately a late hit out of bounds. Second on the late hit by Seymor when he hit Bulger very late and then even pushed him when he started to get up with the ref standing right there. Third again on Seymore on a mix up between Bulger and Avery he drilled Bulger again long after the ball was gone. Several holding calls on their o-line was missed and finally when they throw one it wasnt even holding. I'm not saying this cost us the game but it sure would have been nice after the Brown INT to start at the beloved Pats 40 instead of our 45. There have been few occasions when i feel the refs have been told to control the game for a certain team it's happened twice to the Rams against the pats and the other was the Seahawks Steeler Superbowl where I just felt the NFL wanted the Bus to get his ring. It makes me sick how sometimes these little things completely change a game and gave a huge advantage to the home team.

By the way J.C. Pearson is the biggest idiot he seems to know nothing about football. He said Bulger threw it to the wrong guy when in fact O'neil peeled off of Avery to make the pick. I think he must be a Rams fan and must have a handle on Clanram because he was banging on Bulger the whole game just like we will probably hear shortly. Even though our o-line played less than stellar football today.
    Just Fix It

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    Agree...I don't normally whine about the officials...but that was just terrible. Losing is one thing...but getting beat because of the officiating is another. Just plain criminal if you ask me. Reminds me of 2001.
    exactly, a game that is so close in every catagorey but one penaties,the hit out of bounds that wasn't called was terrible and the non call on the roughing the passer late in the game sucked also but not surprising,it's the Patriots, and people wonder how they win so many games.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    I think the refs missed 3 personal foul calls vs the beloved Pats. First on the Fahkir Brown INT definately a late hit out of bounds. Second on the late hit by Seymor when he hit Bulger very late and then even pushed him when he started to get up with the ref standing right there. Third again on Seymore on a mix up between Bulger and Avery he drilled Bulger again long after the ball was gone. Several holding calls on their o-line was missed and finally when they throw one it wasnt even holding. I'm not saying this cost us the game but it sure would have been nice after the Brown INT to start at the beloved Pats 40 instead of our 45. There have been few occasions when i feel the refs have been told to control the game for a certain team it's happened twice to the Rams against the pats and the other was the Seahawks Steeler Superbowl where I just felt the NFL wanted the Bus to get his ring. It makes me sick how sometimes these little things completely change a game and gave a huge advantage to the home team.

By the way J.C. Pearson is the biggest idiot he seems to know nothing about football. He said Bulger threw it to the wrong guy when in fact O'neil peeled off of Avery to make the pick. I think he must be a Rams fan and must have a handle on Clanram because he was banging on Bulger the whole game just like we will probably hear shortly. Even though our o-line played less than stellar football today.
    Everybody can bang on Bulger all they want about that INT, but you don't need to take such a risky shot if we don't get the stupid false start penalty prior ....

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Everybody can bang on Bulger all they want about that INT, but you don't need to take such a risky shot if we don't get the stupid false start penalty prior ....
    true but do you have to throw into triple coverage.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Great, they got everything going for them. A cheating coach and refs that cheat for them to. I was really pissed that we didn't get that late hit call after the INT. If we get that call we're somewhere between the 20-30 yd line.

btimsah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Penalties:

Rams 9
    Patriots 0

Draw your own conclusion.
    Remember the face mask penalty they called, then took it away? I knew that they would take it away, I could sense it.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    true but do you have to throw into triple coverage.
    Watch the game it wasnt triple coverage Oneal was covering Avery and peeld back to make the pick. Shouldnt your handle be JCRams fan Mr. Pearson.
    Just Fix It

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    I like how FOX rubbed the SB loss in our face as they zoomed in on that SB banner. PUNKS!
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    Great, they got everything going for them. A cheating coach and refs that cheat for them to. I was really pissed that we didn't get that late hit call after the INT. If we get that call we're somewhere between the 20-30 yd line.
    The hit out of bounds happened at the new England 40, so we would have gotten the ball at our own 45, but you're absolutely right, getting the additional 15 yards would have been huge. The maddening thing about that non-call was that it was so obviously blatent a blind man could have seen it, but not an NFL official doing a Cheatriots game.

I hate screaming about penalties, but what happened in this game was absolutely rediculous with non-calls, picked up flags and the 9-0 disparity Av noted. Simply unbelievable.

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Not only did they not call many penalties that they should have, they announced that the pats were taking care of little in the locker room, and something about one of the umpires.

Forgive my sig, I am honoring a bet for a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast