general counsel is offline Registered User

The Big Man dominates again

I appreciate that the first couple of series' were rough for the Big Man, but once he settled down, he spent another afternoon putting his opponent on the HG Wells plan- THe invisible Man of course.

Berry is an outstanding defensive end and the big man killed him all game long. After the first two series, berry didnt get within the same area code as bulger. The Big Man beat him like a drum as he does week in week out. I still cant believe that there were many people on this board that doubted his value to the squad and were willing to let him go in free agency or wanted him traded for a couple of draft picks.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Baby Alyx is really coming along. He is a terrific young player and he was truly a steal at #19. I havent seen one fan on this board complain about that pick in a long time. Jamaal Brown anyone? no thanks. Alyx is going to be a stud on the squad for many many years to come.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: The Big Man dominates again

The BIG O is such a gamer; to think that only a few days ago he was questionable.

I think the O-line is starting to come along; hopefully they will continue to improve, epically on the interior line.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey