Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    RammieGirl is offline Registered User

Re: Big welcome to a New Moderator

Congrats on your authority status, wow….. Do you think you really want to be put in charge of trying to corral a bunch of us wackos??? LOL!!! Very cool and again congrats on being honored here by all your compadres!! You’ll do great

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Congrats, dude. And if that was you who got that 1.4 millon dollar lotto ticket at the Price Cutter there in Republic, don't forget that you MUST share the wealth with all Clan members living within 35 miles of you....

Yodude is offline Registered User

Congrats, HUb. A well deserved promotion. Keep up the good work and may you be a voice of reason in this nut-house. Just kidding (about the nut-house part).
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFamily
    Congrats, dude. And if that was you who got that 1.4 millon dollar lotto ticket at the Price Cutter there in Republic, don't forget that you MUST share the wealth with all Clan members living within 35 miles of you....
    If it was me, you would have heard the screaming from your place in Springfield. However, SFCRam has lived here longer than me, so he might know the person that won.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteen75
    ... ohh and those lines were from " the rocky horror picture show" not the horror show ...
    I'd point out that in the "Cheerleaders" thread I cited to the title correctly but I'm not sure if there would be a point to it. Instead I'll just leave it as it was and let you believe that Hubison exercised his first power trip by editing the post to delete the word "Rocky." Either way ... the show must go on ...

viper is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Now Viper, you know that nobody merely "pushes" AV's buttons. Most people do sky-diving-head-first-flying-burritos into AV's buttons. :redface:
    OK HUbison, buddy ol pal, now that you have the power, I have a request...delete Av's reference to the "pretty girl" thing in his quote box. It's not good for my rep you understand. :upset:

There might be something in it for you, if you know what I mean $. :redface:

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Congrats HU.We know you'll do a fine job,and sorry but I got a task for you already.My oldest son is moving to Joplin Mo. may have to have you look in on him,make him a Rams Fan.Hes fair weather fan right now,but hes gonna be much closer to K.C. it worries me.He leaves tuesday the 15th. :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo:again congrats
    Last edited by psycho9985; -02-02-2006 at 10:17 PM.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    Congrats HU.We know you'll do a fine job,and sorry but I got a task for you already.My oldest son is moving to Joplin Mo. may have to have you look in on him,make him a Rams Fan.Hes fair a weather fan right now,but hes gonna be much closer to K.C. it worries me.He leaves tuesday the 15th. :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo:again congrats
    May Chief red never enter his wardrobe, this is my pledge!
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Quote Originally Posted by viper3
    OK HUbison, buddy ol pal, now that you have the power, I have a request...delete Av's reference to the "pretty girl" thing in his quote box. It's not good for my rep you understand. :upset:

There might be something in it for you, if you know what I mean $. :redface:
    I wish I could Viper my friend, but in my moderator orientation class, the instructor (who happened to be an attorney from Weston FL, I can't remember his name) said that I now have the power to move heaven and earth, unless Avenger tells me not to, in which case I will be banished to eternal hell-fire damnation where there will be weeping & gnashing of teeth, and everyday will be a bad hair day.

If it wasn't for all of that, I'd be glad to.

viper is online now Registered User

I understand...nobody wants to go thru a bad hair day! And that gnashing of teeth thing doesn't sound like fun either. Thanks anyway.

Again, congratulations on your new position. You definitely deserve it.
    Last edited by viper; -03-12-2005 at 11:19 AM.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by viper3
    What is the matter Viper? You don't want to be a pretty girl? Perhaps they would not take you seriously if you were a pretty girl. :redface:

I am glad HUbison stepped up to the plate and grabbed that moderator position. I do have many issues with authority and I would never want to be a moderator. HUbison has a nice smooth quality about him. Avenger and Mr. Seiler may learn a few things from his style.
    Take notes boys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Congrats, HUBison!! Well deserved. At least we now have something here in Republic that the Spingfieldians don't; a ClanRam Mod!!

As for the local lotto winner, don't know either. I wish!! I would hang up my uniform tomorrow.

Good luck and congrats...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

No worries, viper... I fixed it!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Big burly man are just so burly. No one can mess with a burly man. :redface:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AugustaRamFan is offline Registered User

A fitting note for my 200th Post.....

You will do a fine job Bison!!!

Good Luck!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast