theodus69 is offline Registered User

The biggest game of the year!

My fellow Clanram members, This is the biggest game of the year and maybe the last. The wildcard chance is out the door! The Rams need to soundly defeat the Hawks and then take on the remaining part of the season with a vengence. This team can turn it all around Sunday! The Hawks are just taking advantage of our woes and if they are behind us, the hawks will definately fly south! This team can take control Sunday and that is what I expect! So put on your Favorite Jersey and whatever superstition you require and let's see our team through the toughest test of the year!!!!!!!:up:

I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

curley4me is offline Registered User

Re: The biggest game of the year!

#80 ellard jersey, black leather rams cap, rams socks, shoe strings,watch,sweat bands,custom ring,jacket with embroidered bighorn sheep head on back(awesome), la rams drinking glass,full size helmet with black face shield sitting on top of 65 inch big screen,rams sweatpants,oversize leather recliner,and i won't leave the chair until commercial break (no phone calls either). supersticious? oh yeah, i also sit a certain way and my legs get numb from no circulation! refuse to lose to a "pretender" to our throne!

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Re: The biggest game of the year!

I feel that we can take out the Shehawks. My good luck charm is for my wife to pick against us in the Pick 'Em league.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]