Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Biggest Key to Rams' Victory?

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is online now Registered User

Re: Biggest Key to Rams' Victory?

I have to agree with Dez....

Although I'm happy with the win, you have to put things in perspective. The Rams won because they made the plays today and the Cardinals did not. (for a change) But you have to be honest with yourself. The Cardinals offense sux. Probably one of the worst offensives in all of the NFL. The Rams should have won.

It was also great to see the defense get some TO's, although again, be honest. Two of those picks were awful throws. My sister could have made those picks. Maybe not return them to the house, but catch 'em? Yes. One of the others was a bobble by Fitz. For once, the bounces went the Rams way.

I said it in a post this week, the football has a funny way of bouncing, and until today, they went against the Rams. Today, they went our way.

It was a good win, because any win is a good win. But it was the Cardinals, and you have to put it all in perspective. Next week, the Rams have the Whiners. Things will get a little more real then.

Let's hope the ball continues to bounce our way...
    RamDez, RockinRam and Thompo like this.

Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Re: Biggest Key to Rams' Victory?

At the risk of being a wet blanket on the victory, but.....

These where the Cards and at the start of the season I didn't think much of them. Second, one can't count on turn overs to always be in your favor. The Saints/49er's game was like that, take away two inteceptions (14points) and it would likely been a different game.

The offense as mentioned earlier MUST improve. As much as its good to be able to capitalize on the Rams defensive opportunities, the OFFENSE has to win the games at some point.

Yet its a good win. Eventhough the Rams superbowl ended in a tie game in San Fran, it ought to help I hope next week's rematch. San Fran will take the Rams serious and the Rams better bring their big-boy pants to that game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12