I must respectfully disagree with anyone who selected anything other than the hiring of Jeff Fisher. The coach sets the tone, he creates the culture and he's the pivot between the FO operations and the field operations. When there is a problem on the field the HC must correct it, when there is an issue between the FO and a player/s, the HC must resolve it. Jeff Fisher's impact will be more profoundly felt than the impact of gaining the draft choices. He will instill a winning culture that we have lacked for at least 10 years. If you look at the most successful teams over the past decades such as the Steelers, Packers, Patriots and ****, excellent HC's were the driving force, not draft picks. Yes an abundance of draft picks is great, but they must be used effectively. I look at it as investors investing in a business. You can pour tons of money into a business, but if it's not managed well the business will ultimately fail. So to me the HC drives the bus and in our case we seem to have a very good driver.

Go Rams!