Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Billy Devaney is PIZZED OFF!

Probably the lowest thing you can say about an organization is that they are not trying. Especially after all the changes that have been made from the top right down to the kick-off returner. I don't blame Devaney one bit for getting upset over this. We'll know if Devaney in fact makes that call because there will be some sort of apology or the old "what I meant by what I said routine".

I like Mike Golic but the other 2 clowns don't deserve any t.v. time, period.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Mr. Stink was apparently on the Fast Line to comment on a discussion he had with Devaney after Stink saw what Billy had said. What a back tracking piece of crap.

Apparently Stink and Devaney are friends and Stink called Devaney. He CLAIMS he meant the Rams were NOT COMPETETIVE, instead of NOT COMPETING. Stink claims he does research and never speaks with studying first. He CLAIMS that he meant the Rams were playing hard but they are not that talented. He CLAIMS that any team that is 0-2 is in shambles (what a joke), although he said the franchise itself was in shambles. Said Barron sucks as a left tackle. Says he's sorry he upset Devaney and that this is the first time he's ever called anybody and admitted he was wrong.

What a backtracking joke he is! He does "research"? Right, no way he watched either of our first two games like Billy said. What a crock.

RealRam is online now Registered User

Hopefully this bad press along with Devaney's feisty reaction, will serve as a provoking incentive for the good of the team. Players clearly are supporting and liking their new coach and I think they are all feeding off of each other to go 111% in fierce competition. So rest assured Spags will continue to keep the motivating furnace red hot.

Maybe we'll be able to then serve Schlereth a nice dish of cold croweth.
    Last edited by RealRam; -09-24-2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Tyop

If Mr. Stink ACTUALLY DID RESEARCH, wouldn't he realize Barron's best season was when he played left tackle?

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    Hopefully this bad, press along with Devaney's feisty reaction, will serve as a provoking incentive for the good of the team. Players clearly are supporting and liking their new coach and I think they are all feeding off of each other to go 111% in fierce competition. So rest assured Spags will continue to keep the motivating furnace red hot.

Maybe we'll be able to then serve Schlereth a nice dish of cold croweth.
    I think I really needed a nice laugh and you give me one :-) You edited your post, and for the reason, it says, TYOP .... hehehehehe

Just pickin on you RR, I hope you know that!

Rep for a much needed laugh!

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

I am not sure what the big deal is, so somebody says the Rams stink,is it cool Devaney got all fired up about it, I guess but is he going to play this weekend, most likey not,so how does that make the Rams better,is it good locker room material ? maybe it will motivate the team,lets hope so, you want people to stop calling the Rams bad then win some games and then they will move on to another team to beat up. it bothers me more that the Rams stink,not the fact that someone on the radio says it.
    Last edited by jkramsfan; -09-24-2009 at 06:13 PM.

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

"Not competitive" doesn't work either.

The Rams lost their last game by 2 points.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    That's awesome. It's about time they start taking some accountability for running off their mouths without any real facts to back it up. I also think that Marc hasn't watched a Rams game yet. Highlights don't count.
    Well, watching even the highlight reel from Rams games would be an improvement out of Team Bristol.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    I am not sure what the big deal is, so somebody says the Rams stink,is it cool Devaney got all fired up about it, I guess but is he going to play this weekend, most likey not,so how does that make the Rams better,is it good locker room material ? maybe it will motivate the team,lets hope so, you want people to stop calling the Rams bad then win some games and then they will move on to another team to beat up. it bothers me more that the Rams stink,not the fact that someone on the radio says it.

The thing that offended Billy Devaney is that their heart was questioned. He very clearly said he can live with someone saying we stink- and yes, the only way to fix that is to start winning some games. But for Schlereth to say the Rams weren't competing was a cheap shot- and disrespectful of Devaney and Spagnuolo's efforts to change the culture in St. Louis. He has every right to be ticked off, because they're working like dogs to get it right.

ConnecticutRamFan is offline Registered User

All teams that start off o-2 are fair game at ESPN unless your the Cheatriots, Giants, Jets, Cowboys or Eagles. Just remember their moto "Never Let Facts Get In The Way Of A Good Story"

eldfan is offline Registered User

Saying he went over board is putting it mildly allot of these experts see a score, never watch the game, then make a asinine comment, to the point he question these guys professionalism. Ok saying we are the worst football team in the NFL is a matter of an opinion. But to say the Organization is a mess and we are not competing is so way off.
    :ramlogo:

Rambos is offline Registered User

Mark Schlereth was on a local LA sports talk on my way home trying to take it back, he claims he has watched every play of every game this year. Sure you have. I will say we are not good, but we have played hard! I have watched every play of both games. I hate all sports talk shows when they think they actually know whats going on with any team.

RealRam is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    I think I really needed a nice laugh and you give me one :-) You edited your post, and for the reason, it says, TYOP .... hehehehehe

Just pickin on you RR, I hope you know that!

Rep for a much needed laugh!
    LOL. Back at you RI. It's good we can enjoy these little moments of fun right now, really. As fans of the Rams we need it.

I know that you Infiniti, are a passionate protector of the Rams badge of honor but right now in the midst of a war it sometimes serves one well to take a respite between battles and write a line or two to friends and family of the nation of Big Horn.

Throwing darts at a picture of Marc Schlereth is also good therapy, heeee hee-heeee.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
    The thing that offended Billy Devaney is that their heart was questioned. He very clearly said he can live with someone saying we stink- and yes, the only way to fix that is to start winning some games. But for Schlereth to say the Rams weren't competing was a cheap shot- and disrespectful of Devaney and Spagnuolo's efforts to change the culture in St. Louis. He has every right to be ticked off, because they're working like dogs to get it right.
    your right and I guess the point I was trying to make was it doesn't matter what ESPN thinks they have never really given the Rams any love ever,the team including the FO and coaches should take on a us against the world mentality and forget whatever is said about them.

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

So what about the other 0-2 teams. I can't believe these guys get paid to do these Jobs. What about Detroit who's had the worst winning record in the History of the NFL? No team is as ever good as their record

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12