LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

The bitter reality

Nothing has changed we still have a coach that mismanages games. We lose Pace and the o-line turns to mush. Worst running defense in the NFL again, I mean seriously can they stop any RB? This team is just not that good. I hope we beat the Whiners next week after that though this season will just be another long list of games that mean nothing. We can all just sit back and pray that there will still be some offense by the time the defense gets resolved. Yes I know the game is still on and while I have always been a watch to the bitter end type of guy it was just too painful im gonna go do my yard work.

LET'S GO DODGERS

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: The bitter reality

Quote Originally Posted by LaRamsFanLongTime View Post
    Nothing has changed we still have a coach that mismanages games. We lose Pace and the o-line turns to mush. Worst running defense in the NFL again, I mean seriously can they stop any RB? This team is just not that good. I hope we beat the Whiners next week after that though this season will just be another long list of games that mean nothing. We can all just sit back and pray that there will still be some offense by the time the defense gets resolved. Yes I know the game is still on and while I have always been a watch to the bitter end type of guy it was just too painful im gonna go do my yard work.

I hear ya...If we lose next week then I will lose interest in the team for the season. I will still follow the team but not with the same enthusiasm and vigor...We just aren't that good...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...