Thread: Blackouts

Return To Glory Guest

Blackouts

does anybody know if the blackout for the rams colts game will be blacked out in trimble tennessee?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Blackouts

It should just be the St. Louis Fox affiliates........I think. At least that's what I'm hoping out here in Springfield, MO.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

I think Trimble is outside the 100 mile blackout radius for the Rams. Pretty sure. My geography hasn't been that warped due to AC/DC 4th row tickets in 1981.

Return To Glory Guest

haha Omg you have no idea how releved I am, By the way you know were trimble is?? because nobody except the people that live here knows were it is because we have a grand total of 800 people living here.. thanks for telling me that.

MadForPlaid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    I think Trimble is outside the 100 mile blackout radius for the Rams. Pretty sure. My geography hasn't been that warped due to AC/DC 4th row tickets in 1981.
    Is is actually a 75 mile radius policy: answers.com/topic/blackout-broadcasting