Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bar-bq is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Re: A Bold Prediction

Good. Now, we must deliver.

Flaw is offline Registered User

If we win and Isaac has a big game, I'm buying a Bruce jersey.

I could ride the high of beating the Cowboys in Dallas for 3 or 4 weeks.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Do you remember how fired up the defense was for the San Francisco game? Somebody lit a fire under their asses, and I would assume it was Haslett. The defense is playing fairly good ball, so now somebody needed to light the same fire for the offense. What better player to do so than Ike Bruce ...

Ike was hear during the rough times, hell, he was here for the last year in L.A.. He's been through the highs and lows, the dundrums and the mountain tops. If this offense can't rally around him and make something happen after he was willing to step forward into a position where he could potentially draw some huge heat and ire from the media and his peers, then there is NOTHING that can motivate them ...

I have an Ike jersey on the way! Just ordered it last week. My favorite player of all-time. I hope the guys make him a prophet this week because a win at Dallas could turn the season around ...

Keenum is offline Registered User

Bruce has the Hall of Fame numbers, but because he has never be a "me" player and be's been a class act, he's never gotten the publicity that others have.
    This may help him some.

I don't mind him saying that, but he had better bring his best game to back that up.

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Hopefully Ike has lit a fire under Linehan & Olsen to open up the playcalling & attack the Dallas Secondary. Now lets all pray that for no more injuries

Dcowboys1 is offline Registered User

Any chances of the Cowboys overlooking this game where thrown out of the window when the news reached Valley Ranch that Bruce guaranteed a victory.

Good job on getting Dallas motivated and entirely focused on this game. No chance of a let down now, with the teams entire focus on this weeks game instead of looking past it to the Pats game.

Thanks Bruce... reallllll smart move

hahahahahahahahaha

Boys-38
    Rams-14

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboys1 View Post
    Any chances of the Cowboys overlooking this game where thrown out of the window when the news reached Valley Ranch that Bruce guaranteed a victory.

Good job on getting Dallas motivated and entirely focused on this game. No chance of a let down now, with the teams entire focus on this weeks game instead of looking past it to the Pats game.

hahahahahahahahaha

Boys-38
    Rams-14
    After 5 games, we'll be 2-3, and the plowboys 'll be 3-2. See ya' in the playoffs doofus.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboys1 View Post

hahahahahahahahaha

Boys-38
    Rams-14
    You know, this seems to happen every week on this board. We get several very knowledgable fans from opposing teams who come on this board and like to contribute to intelligent discussions, then we always end up with one or two village idiots like yourself ...

You should really worry about when you are going to have your next terminal T.O. cancer instead of worrying about how our players are internally motivating one another ...

When a team is struggling, and a H.O.F. caliber players such as Ike Bruce steps up and let's his feelings known, PLAYERS LISTEN. You wouldn't know anything about that because you don't have any real leaders on your team. You have a QB who hasn't decided if playing football or banging a few floozies is more important yet, and your star wideout is on perenial suicide watch because you never know when he'll "accidentally" drink half a bottle of rat poison ...

Our team is bruised and battered, in the injury department and in the confidence department, so this is the type of statement we needed from a TEAM LEADER to get us fired up. He doesn't gain or lose any credibility either way, whether we win or lose. IKE is a competitor and don't worry, he'll be ready to play this week ...

Should be an interesting game. It's amazing how teams react when they are backed against a wall. Ask the 4-0, 42 PPG raiders from several years ago how it feels to get destoryed by an 0-5 team when you are a 14 point favorite ...

Here's to the coaching staff getting behind Bruce and Bulger and opening up the playbook for a change ...

And here's to the Cowboys for hopefully putting on a competitive game with us this weekend. Good luck to all, and may everyone emerge injury free ...
    Last edited by RamsInfiniti; -09-27-2007 at 02:49 PM.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    KUDOS TO BRUCE! This is just what we might need to get us going. If Ike believes, why can't everyone else?

I don't understand those who believe this is a mistake. We cannot be any lower than we are right now. Dallas doesn't need any motivation to take us on, they are on top of the world. I think this can only benefit us and instill some confidence in the younger guys ...
    I could not agree more. Ike definitely has had his bold moments in the past and this one is perfectly timed. The man is truely a master on and off the field. Now it's up to his teammates to respond.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12