Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: boller

  1. #16
    KoaKoi is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: boller

    lol.... nice clip RedMan good stuff


  2. #17
    jkramsfan's Avatar
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Destin,Fl.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,507
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: boller

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    So does being there make it more clear then watching it in hd on the NFL network? You mean Rocko screaming obscenities and spilling his multiple beers all over the bleachers is easier to see through than a front row seat from your couch? You mean you could clearly see through Mike from Brooklyn orgasming from his mouth over Sanchez for completing 3 passes? You mean you could clearly see the game through all the fans constantly saying ay yo Sanchez is the next coming of Joe Namath WOAH?

    I saw Bulger go 4-4 for 77 yards against starters while Boller looked average against backups. But hey if bounce in their steps is important and a key tool to a winning qb then maybe we should bench Bulger in favor of Boller. After all in Baltimore Boller had a bounce in his step and was nothing more than a backup starting for no better reason then there was no one else on the roster better than him.

    Lets add bounce in his step as another one of those phantom intangables that Bulger doesnt posess.
    hey your very funny, shows that your home schooling really worked out for you,I was only pointing out what I saw,if you could pull your head out of Bulgers *** long enough to see that everyone is not against him, you would see that we just made an observation,which by the way was correct, but to your point of him being 4-4 we also saw him once again not get the first team into the end zone, How many seasons has it been now ? I am a Bulger fan and hope he does well but do you need to pick everything apart ?

  3. #18
    jkramsfan's Avatar
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Destin,Fl.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,507
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: boller

    Rammiser, let me apolgize for my last post, I do not get personal with my posts but having read some of yours today it seems as though you always have smart a** angle to your posts and thats ok,I just try to show more respect for the guys that post and so I will do the same for yours.

  4. #19
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,001
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: boller

    Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    hey your very funny, shows that your home schooling really worked out for you,I was only pointing out what I saw,if you could pull your head out of Bulgers *** long enough to see that everyone is not against him, you would see that we just made an observation,which by the way was correct, but to your point of him being 4-4 we also saw him once again not get the first team into the end zone, How many seasons has it been now ? I am a Bulger fan and hope he does well but do you need to pick everything apart ?
    Well apparantly I didnt make you laugh I just got your panties in a bunch. Look if I wanted to see bounce in a step I'd watch ice skating. Sure he didnt get us in the endzone, so thats all his fault? If my head is up Bulgers @ss then so be it. I'm just tired of seeing him blamed for everything. I never said everyone was against him but you and kman both made it clear that you were both there and noticed a bounce in Bollers step well big freaking deal. He can bounce himself back to the bench where he belongs.

    I dont think there are enough Bulger threads lets start a few more.
    Just Fix It

  5. #20
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: boller

    Boller made a nice effort trying to block for Pittman on a run ...

    Other than that, I saw the inaccuracy he is known for ...

  6. #21
    jkramsfan's Avatar
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Destin,Fl.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,507
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: boller

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Well apparantly I didnt make you laugh I just got your panties in a bunch. Look if I wanted to see bounce in a step I'd watch ice skating. Sure he didnt get us in the endzone, so thats all his fault? If my head is up Bulgers @ss then so be it. I'm just tired of seeing him blamed for everything. I never said everyone was against him but you and kman both made it clear that you were both there and noticed a bounce in Bollers step well big freaking deal. He can bounce himself back to the bench where he belongs.

    I dont think there are enough Bulger threads lets start a few more.
    I think bounce meant a little more energy thats all and nobody blamed him for anything,once again an observation thats all,I respect how you stand up for Bulger,I really do,it's just sometimes he doesn't need it.

  7. #22
    Ventesette's Avatar
    Ventesette is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: boller

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    The thread is liquifying what little bit of a brain I have left ...

    There are many, many reasons why Boller is journeyman backup ...

    And of course, because a QB can run, that definitely means they have more "FIRE" ....

    Last I checked, Bulger was 4-4, for 77 yards ...
    He's not the most accurate guy, but I wouldn't call him a journeyman. It's only his second team and he has started plenty. It's not like Boller is this gun for hire. FWIW, I didn't see anything to distinguish any of the QBs definitively. I hope Berlin is okay. I thought he got smashed on his shoulder, so he may be lucky it's the knee. Blitz pickup obviously needs work. The Jets have a good starting lineup, but are a bit thin, especially along the front, so it will be much easier for the backups to have more "fire" and "bounce in their step".

  8. #23
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,001
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: boller

    Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    Rammiser, let me apolgize for my last post, I do not get personal with my posts but having read some of yours today it seems as though you always have smart a** angle to your posts and thats ok,I just try to show more respect for the guys that post and so I will do the same for yours.

    You could have just deleted it . Just being a smart@ss. Look I'm not trying to be a smarth#$% just responding with how I feel and I dont try to sugar coat everything. I defend Bulger and Jackson and any Ram I feel is being railroaded for no good reason. It's a message board and maybe a little gets lost in translation. I wasnt trying to hurt your feelings. I was just trying to be funny and apparantly I failed and will accept your apology and apologize if I offended you. I speak my mind on here because I can and I love my Rams probably to a fault. I just think Bulger is getting a raw deal but thats just my opinion.
    Just Fix It

  9. #24
    jkramsfan's Avatar
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Destin,Fl.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,507
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: boller

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Boller made a nice effort trying to block for Pittman on a run ...

    Other than that, I saw the inaccuracy he is known for ...
    we said he had some bounce in his step, maybe a little more energy thats it, I didn;t say he should start or was an MVP canidate or should be captain,once again a general observation or opinion, isn't that what this site is for.

  10. #25
    jkramsfan's Avatar
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Destin,Fl.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,507
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: boller

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    You could have just deleted it . Just being a smart@ss. Look I'm not trying to be a smarth#$% just responding with how I feel and I dont try to sugar coat everything. I defend Bulger and Jackson and any Ram I feel is being railroaded for no good reason. It's a message board and maybe a little gets lost in translation. I wasnt trying to hurt your feelings. I was just trying to be funny and apparantly I failed and will accept your apology and apologize if I offended you. I speak my mind on here because I can and I love my Rams probably to a fault. I just think Bulger is getting a raw deal but thats just my opinion.
    sorry, I thought about that but it was to late, I totally respect your love for the Rams,I have that to,I would just like to see a happy medium on Bulger, it seems as if it's divided love him vs. hate him. I would love for him to have a monster year to stop all the negative posts about him. there is no need for an apology,I was out of line you were in fact very funny and in a bizarre way right on the money,thats all they talked about (jets fans) last night.

  11. #26
    Toprank is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: boller

    I saw Boller was 3 for 9 and I was thinking all no. But, after watching the game, he actually looked pretty good. One of the incompletions was a throw away to avoid a sack (Bulger take some notes) and two were dropped by receivers. 2 others were right on target, but a defender got a hand in there to deflect them. He was rushed on one pass and was deflected at the line of scrimmage and his only poor poor throw was on the post pattern on his last throw in which he missed the target. Numbers can be deceiving. I'm not sure if his reads, because I couldn't see the whole field, but he was definitely accurate in his passes.

  12. #27
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: boller

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jkramsfan
    Rammiser, let me apolgize for my last post, I do not get personal with my posts but having read some of yours today it seems as though you always have smart a** angle to your posts and thats ok,I just try to show more respect for the guys that post and so I will do the same for yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser
    You could have just deleted it . Just being a smart@ss. Look I'm not trying to be a smarth#$% just responding with how I feel and I dont try to sugar coat everything. I defend Bulger and Jackson and any Ram I feel is being railroaded for no good reason. It's a message board and maybe a little gets lost in translation. I wasnt trying to hurt your feelings. I was just trying to be funny and apparantly I failed and will accept your apology and apologize if I offended you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    sorry, I thought about that but it was to late, I totally respect your love for the Rams,I have that to,I would just like to see a happy medium on Bulger, it seems as if it's divided love him vs. hate him. I would love for him to have a monster year to stop all the negative posts about him. there is no need for an apology,I was out of line you were in fact very funny and in a bizarre way right on the money,thats all they talked about (jets fans) last night. .
    YouTube - Big Weenie (Clean)
    Last edited by bigredman; -08-16-2009 at 12:37 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #28
    diehard99's Avatar
    diehard99 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: boller

    the block Boller threw for Pittman was the only thing he did well - 3 for 9 passing. We still remember who this guy is right?
    Last edited by diehard99; -08-16-2009 at 12:54 PM.

  14. #29
    gap's Avatar
    gap
    gap is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: boller

    We also remember who Marc Chandlier Bulger is.

    Why is it that Boller had more time to throw? Yeah, I know, he was facing the 2nd team. But they still threw that same things at him. The reason he had more time was his ability to roll out of a collapsing pocket. Marc sees a defender in the area, and he folds up, just waiting for the hit. He needs to move to the right or left to avoid the defender.

    gap

    BTW: This post wasn't started to dis Bulger, it was started to give a look at Boller. The Bulger worshippers just cannot stand to have a positive light thrown on any RAMS QB other than Bulger. That is why this thread has become a comparison instead of a reflection.

  15. #30
    tomahawk247's Avatar
    tomahawk247 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Essex, England
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: boller

    Quote Originally Posted by gap View Post
    That is why this thread has become a comparison instead of a reflection.
    This thread has always been a comparison because the opening post compared Boller to Bulger


    Anyway, i think given time to get used to this system, Boller can be a decent back up. But Boller's strength is his arm strength, and he suffers from poor accuracy and decision making. Which is a shame, because this offense is based around good accuracy and good decision making. Which is why it is pretty much perfect for Marc Bulger. We just need to give Marc time to throw and time for the receivers routes to develop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kyle Boller is comfortable as a backup for Rams
    By RamFan_Til_I_Die in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -05-05-2009, 01:36 PM
  2. Kyle Boller embraces change
    By evil disco man in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -04-08-2009, 04:51 PM
  3. What Ravens' fans think about Kyle Boller...
    By evil disco man in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -04-07-2009, 07:01 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-03-2004, 12:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •