Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chris58 is offline Registered User

Re: Both Shaw and Linehan have said there will be changes, so what are we waiting for

Speaking from personal experience, it is better to let the emotions die out a bit before rushing into big decisions. A rushed decision lead me to dump wife #4 for wife #5. What a mistake!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Both Shaw and Linehan have said there will be changes, so what are we waiting for

This upcoming meeting is going to be like pin the tail on the donkey or eeny meany miny mo.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

We are waiting for Hades to freeze over, Brittney to be a good mom, and for reality shows to be replaced with top notch programming.

In other words, we are waiting on nothing to happen.

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by eldfan View Post
    qutoe"It boggles my mind how we are acting like the world is standing still, like other teams aren't out there searching for valuable coordinators, assistant coaches, and key front office personnel."

I agree we are coming off a 3 win season. The hum ho lackadaisical approach dose bother me. It's not like Linehan is Belichick this coaching staff stink!!!!. Do the higher up think the status quote will produce a different result. I just want to see a sense of urgency, when you have 3 wins you better hit the ground running. They say things will be different well let's see it. Right now it looks like the sam old rams.

We are coming off a 3 win season, but most of us believe we are no ordinary 3 win team. Some fans here believe we're in dire straits, but I believe and more importantly, I feel the front office believes that once we get everybody back healthy, have a quality draft and sign a key free agent or two, the expectations will rise once again. At least to the level it was before all the injuries. Which is no less than a run at Seattle for the NFC West title. So I see no reason to rush into anything. Patience is no doubt the best way.
    Last edited by Fortuninerhater; -01-04-2008 at 06:04 PM.

HornIt is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    We are coming off a 3 win season, but most of us believe we are no ordinary 3 win team. Some fans here believe we're in dire straits, but I believe and more importantly, I feel the front office believes that once we get everybody back healthy, have a quality draft and sign a key free agent or two, the expectations will rise once again. At least to the level it was before all the injuries. Which is no less than a run at Seattle for the NFC West title. So I see no reason to rush into anything. Patience is no doubt the best way.
    Do most of us believe that? It seems you and I do, but it doesn't appear very many do.

I would add the one caveat that they must do something to improve on defense even if the offense stays healthy and they can add a play maker there. I'm not sure throwing players at the defense is the answer either.

But if we're just looking to be in contention for the division, better health and a couple players should do the trick. That'll get them to around 8-8, maybe 9-7 or so next season.

Interesting name you have there by the way.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HornIt View Post
    Do most of us believe that? It seems you and I do, but it doesn't appear very many do.

I would add the one caveat that they must do something to improve on defense even if the offense stays healthy and they can add a play maker there. I'm not sure throwing players at the defense is the answer either.

But if we're just looking to be in contention for the division, better health and a couple players should do the trick. That'll get them to around 8-8, maybe 9-7 or so next season.
    There are a few of us out there that believe this way.

As regards to this thread it's not time to push the panic button yet just because we haven't done anything imo.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

moloch41 is offline Registered User

I'm still waiting on those changes to the way the team calls and executes plays that he promised during the season. Oh, and better second half performances. I guess they're trying to get those figured out before they move on to other things...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12