throwback week

RamsFan16 Guest

BREAKING NEWS Fassel becomes sixth candidate for Rams coaching job

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...B?OpenDocument

Jim Fassel became the sixth head coaching candidate to interview with the Rams, arriving in St. Louis for discussions with president John Shaw and president of football operations Jay Zygmunt on Thursday.

Fassel currently is offensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens. The Rams asked for permission to interview Fassel on Wednesday afternoon and got the OK from Baltimore.

Fassel formerly was head coach of the New York Giants, leading them to an NFC championship in the 2000 season, before losing to Baltimore in Super Bowl XXXV.

Fassel previously interviewed with Kansas City before the Chiefs job went to Herm Edwards. His name has also come up as a potential candidate with the Oakland Raiders and the New York Jets, but he is not believed to have interviewed with either club.

Cmon if your going to interview anyone in Baltimore interview there DC or Billick!

tim Guest

Re: BREAKING NEWS Fassel becomes sixth candidate for Rams coaching job

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...B?OpenDocument

Cmon if your going to interview anyone in Baltimore interview there DC or Billick!
    Interview Billick? 1. he sucks and 2. he has a job already.

but yah i hate looking at fassel. he bothers me.

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

Re: BREAKING NEWS Fassel becomes sixth candidate for Rams coaching job

Fassel?? C'mon, he already steped down from DC to OC, I though his next step would be ST C on college!!! pls no!!!