Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rams#1 Guest

Brentson Buckner A Ram?

why havent we tried to sign him? he is a great DT, same with peter boulware why are we not even looking at these guys?

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Re: Brentson Buckner A Ram?

Because with wroten, glover, fisk, and kennedy we have enough depth.
    Built RAM tough

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

For the same reason no one else has - both are old, have been contemplating retirement, and have previous injury concerns.

rams#1 Guest

But do we? two of those are rookies. wouldn't you want veteran leadership?

Quote Originally Posted by rams#1
    But do we? two of those are rookies. wouldn't you want veteran leadership?
    Um, that's exactly what Glover and Fisk bring to the table.

rams#1 Guest

Ok really I don't care about brentson buckner, but i do think we should get peter boulware, are we really going to let brandon chilar start at ROLB.

Varg6 is online now Registered User

Ok really I don't care about brentson buckner, but i do think we should get peter boulware, are we really going to let brandon chilar start at ROLB.
    Apparently we're

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

why havent we tried to sign him? he is a great DT, same with peter boulware why are we not even looking at these guys?
    To:
    Ok? Do you or don't you want him?

I agree with Nick, there is no need for him. Our veteran's are Glover (Wroten) and Fisk (Kennedy). We have the help we need, no need for him.

Boulware would be interesting though, if he was cheap of course. He would be a good SLB. He always did solid in Baltimore. Except for the last two seasons.
    RamsFan16

rams#1 Guest

Ok I want the best players possible to start, and at ROLB I fail to see brandon chillar as the best player.

Contrary to what his Madden rating might tell you, Boulware is on his last legs and will likely retire. I don't think anyone's even sniffed him since March. He hasn't started a single game in two years that I'm aware of. I'd rather take Chillar as a full time starter in this defense than I would the aging Boulware.

If you want to start an old linebacker with injury concerns, then get on the Dexter Coakley bandwagon. At least he won't cost us any more money.

what does it mean when below my name it says CLOSE TO GETTING CUT, does that mean i am going to get banned,
    It's a custom title for members based on your post count. Higher the post count, the more important your custom title makes you sound. See RF16's high post count and important sounding custom title. Most boards have some kind of system like this.

rams#1 Guest

ohh Ok, anyway I have always liked dexter coakley and now that you said that, I am now on the dexter coakley bandwagon.

Varg6 is online now Registered User

ohh Ok, anyway I have always liked dexter coakley and now that you said that, I am now on the dexter coakley bandwagon.
    Coakley really was a bust for us, I am still disappointed with him. Apparently he wants another shot, and hell, if it doesn't cost us anything, why not give him a shot right? Other than that, though. We're set with Vets, and Boulware would really be a waste.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamJackson39 is offline Registered User

I like Brenston Buckner and wouldnt be opposed to bringing him in to provide a little more depth in case of injuries. As long as he would come in for cheap though. He was effective last year and I believe that he still can be.

I wouldnt sign Boulware though. He hasnt started in two years and has been plagued by injuries. If he would sign for the league minimum it might be a good idea, but I doubt he would do that.
    The Roman and The Prince. Playmakers until the end.

rams#1 Guest

your right RJ39, but I want dexter coakley to have every shot in the world at the starting ROLB positon, he has done so much in his career maybe no for us, but in his prime he was awesome, and I believe that he can still be a dominant linebacker in this league and more importantly for us, I am a huge Tim Mcgarigle fan though, but dexter is a veteran and he should have the shot at the staring position, I also think jon alston should contribute right away too. But back to dexter, last year he may not have been perfect but when he was in the game he made a difference he played great, Maybe not probowl great but he still played great, and he will come back this year bigger than ever, faster than ever, and stronger than ever. Go rams!!!!!

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

but dexter is a veteran and he should have the shot at the staring position
    He already had his shot at it last season but he blew it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast