MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Brett Romberg's Arms Are Too Short!!!

Yep his arms are too short ... or are they? He seemed to do ok at Miami. In his senior year he won the Rimmington award as college football's finest center. As I recall the Hurricanes are a decent team so Brett was really lucky Miami was willing to take him with his short arims and all. Very charitable of the Hurricanes when you think about it. The Jaguars signed Romberg after his senior season at Miami but soon banished him to their practice squad when they found out Brett had blatantly lied to them about the length of his arms. So as of now the Rams are stuck with him -- short arms and all ... Well at least Brett has personality -- check out the link below to verify the length of his personality

http://espn.go.com/ncf/bowls02/s/fiesta_geno0101.html

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Brett Romberg's Arms Are Too Short!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Yep his arms are too short ... or are they? He seemed to do ok at Miami. In his senior year he won the Rimmington award as college football's finest center. As I recall the Hurricanes are a decent team so Brett was really lucky Miami was willing to take him with his short arims and all. Very charitable of the Hurricanes when you think about it. The Jaguars signed Romberg after his senior season at Miami but soon banished him to their practice squad when they found out Brett had blatantly lied to them about the length of his arms. So as of now the Rams are stuck with him -- short arms and all ... Well at least Brett has personality -- check out the link below to verify the length of his personality

http://espn.go.com/ncf/bowls02/s/fiesta_geno0101.html
    You know what they say about guys with short arms!

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

Theres some gems in there haha

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Lol......Wowzers. Gotta love the off-season posts we're getting in recently :P

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

BigGame is offline Registered User

Interesting... I didn't realize A) all the acclaim he had garnered in college and B) that Romberg was a fellow Canadian.

Also of note: He's from Windsor, Ontario, the same mid-sized boarder city as the Rams own OJ Atogwe. I wonder if they played highschool ball against each other? Would be pretty impressive, especially considering the total number of Canadian players in the NFL is relativly small.

I recently was visited by another Windsor native Andrew Brown, a former CFL defensive back who claims to be OJ's best friend. He was doing some marketing for a company he started here in Canada, and noticed my Rams hat. He told that OJ has remained incredibly humble with his success and loves it in St. Louis.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Well it fits that Bromberg would be next to Cog, hopefully the physical play trickles down the rest of the line.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

LinkBacks (?)

1. -02-11-2008, 02:24 PM