Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: The Bright Side
The Bright Side
Some positive things I've noticed in recent weeks...
- Adam Carriker seems to be back from his injury and ready to go.
- Justin King has received favorable reports and could a significant contributer as a rookie.
- It is pretty clear that the Rams have among the league's best combinations at place kicker and punter.
- Orlando Pace had done enough to prompt at least cautious optimism.
- Have not heard much about Alex Barron. For an OT, that's a good thing.
- Torry Holt seems to be healthier than he was a year ago at this time.
- Somewhat quietly, the Seahawks have started having some real problems on the interior O line and D line. The gap between Seattle and the rest of the NFC West can close very quickly.
- The Cardinals are still dumb enough to think that Matt Leinart gives them a better chance of winning than Kurt Warner does.
- The Niners QB situation is a mess, and that's a big deal in a Mike Martz offense.
- If you're reading this ten days after I first posted this thread, Steven Jackson has signed a long term deal.
Re: The Bright Side
1.) Scott Linehan is no longer calling plays
2.) Claude Wroten isn't using up a roster spot with his "potential" anymore
3.) Clifton Ryan doesn't look to be entering a sophmore slump
4.) None of the players have had to be restrained from going after Linehan or rolled their eyes at him.
5.) And finally- even though it's just training camp, some of the young wideouts (minus Avery) have impressed thus far
By 39thebeast in forum RAM TALKReplies: 2Last Post: -06-21-2008, 12:29 PM
By laram0 in forum RAM TALKReplies: 18Last Post: -12-28-2007, 01:03 PM
By RamsFanSam in forum LOUNGEReplies: 1Last Post: -12-10-2006, 01:44 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 7Last Post: -08-02-2006, 05:05 PM
By general counsel in forum RAM TALKReplies: 0Last Post: -09-27-2004, 08:29 AM