general counsel is offline Registered User

bright spots from yesterday

Bulger is terrific. I defy anyone to debate this point. Given any kind of time, he is accurate, sees the field, more mobile in the pocket than given credit for and has a good arm. He has plenty of guts standing in there as well. We have lots of problems, he isnt one of them

Kevin Curtis. The guy really can play. Idiot comment of the year by an announcer, neil o donnell on curtis "hes not a speed guy, but he uses his moves nicely" Odonnell also stated bruce was our fastest receiver.

Isaac Bruce. Who knows what the future holds, but the long td to bruce was a thing of beauty.

David Allen I thought he looked energetic on the returns.

Brandon Green. I continue to be impressed, he seems to make plays.

Bartell and chris johnson I thought they did ok considering the circumstances. Didnt give up real big plays and given that there was no pass rush of any kind, they both showed promised and some physicality. I am not saying that they were all pros only that there is a future with these guys if we can get some pressure on the qb.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RamJackson39 is offline Registered User

Re: bright spots from yesterday

Brandon Green really impressed me. I have thought that he was good against the run, but Sunday he was good in all facets of the game. It should be a good battle between reen and Hargrove next season for the starting job.
    The Roman and The Prince. Playmakers until the end.

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: bright spots from yesterday

neil o donnell on curtis "hes not a speed guy, but he uses his moves nicely" Odonnell also stated bruce was our fastest receiver.
    Yes, I kept hearing him say that. I kept yelling at the TV, "Wrong you idiot." Moron...:tongue:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...